Great...More bullsh*t [32]

Start from the beginning

I bet this is a publicity stunt anyway👎😴

Nicki, be honest babe. How big is it😩.........🍆

I chuckled at how crazy her fans were. They would literally say anything, and I mean ANYTHING.

{A/N If you're a true Barb then you know what I mean😭😭 we can get A little crazy😩🤷🏻‍♀️}

"Nah she's not the lucky one here." I said before wrapping my long arm around Nika's shoulder and she placed hers on my chest. "I am."

"Aww babe." She gushed while looking up at me and  grabbing ahold of my face. "You are too sweet."

"Babes, Y/N and I are maybe, possibly working on something." She said with a wink and I silently nodded.

"Yeah, we got some heat coming for ya'll real soon." as I spoke I smirked at eh camera before running my fingers through my hair.

The next comment that popped up kinda took me by surprise.

Omg Nic you should get pregnant..y'all would make some gorgeous ass babies😁🙃😏

I knew Nicki read that because she looked back at me with this sad look on her face.

"Babe."

She just shook her head before getting up and leaving her phone there. I sighed putting my head in my hands. What the hell did I do wrong.

What happened to Nicki!

Where did Nicki go😤

Y/N what did you do to my baby😒

aww why did she just look so sad..

"Sorry you guys but I have to go." I said quickly before ending the live and getting up to find Nicki. I walked around until I spotted her in the kitchen.

"Baby." I said softly not wanting to scare her. "Baby, you ok?"

She turned to me with tears running down her face. "I'm fine."

"No you're not, you are crying." I walked up to her grabbing her hands in mine. "Now tell me why."

"It's nothing Y/N." She said trying to play it off as if I wasn't looking at her red face and watery eyes.

"I love you, you know that baby."

She nodded slowly as her hands gripped my shirt with her head placed on my chest. "I love you too."

I leaned down to kiss her when my phone went off interrupting us. I sighed giving Nicki a sad smile. "Sorry baby I have to take this."

She only shrugged and I let go of her walking off a bit to answer.

"Hello?"

"Y/N where are you?" Rosa's loud voice yelled through the phone.

"I'm with my girl right now, why what's going on?" I spoke as I quickly glanced back at Nicki to see her staring at me.

"Well damnit I wish I would have known. I just sent Chanel out to your house."

"What?! Why is she going to my house?" I tried lowering my voice. Nicki didn't know anything about the Chanel situation. All she knows is that I cheated on Camila, but she doesn't know the whole back story. This is not how I wanted her to find out.

"Because I'm sending her there for you. You have a lot of things coming up in the next few days, and since I'm basically training her for this job I told her to go and talk to you. Plus I'm having her drop Royalty off."