Chapter 24

I took the chance I had, I sped into the hall, and pinned Finn to the wall, hissing. My eyes turning red,
I said" You shouldn't have killed her! She didn't deserve to die again! I'm gonna kill you!" I jolted to bite into his neck, but I was grabbed and held back. I hissed, struggling in the arms of whoever I was in," He deserves to die! He killed Kova! He killed mommy!"
Uncle Klaus said" Shh, Peter, he'll get his punishment soon enough."
" He deserves to die!"
" You don't mean it, you're angry, really angry. So, I need you to calm down, alright?"
" He killed Mommy!"
" I know, I know, and he will be punished for killing Kova, I promise you, Peter. Now, run along." He put me down but I stayed," Now, Peter." I huffed then walked away, breathing heavily, I wiped my eyes.

I was given off to Uncle Lijah, we were sitting in a diner, waiting for Auntie Beks to come with Little sister. I yawned, putting my head down and falling asleep. I was really sleepy after that outburst today.
I woke when I felt Little sister was near, I opened my eyes and saw Auntie Beks with little sister in a baby seat. Uncle Lijah and I stood up, Auntie Beks walked over to us and they put Hope on the table, I looked at Hope, smiling. They hugged, then Uncle Lijah got Hope out of the carrier and held her.
He said" Look at you. So big, so perfect. I can't imagine the joy of spending every day with her. It's..."
Auntie Beks said" Quite lovely. It feels so human."
" Yes. Some would argue, the most human of experiences."
" I know I have to give her back to Hayley when the time is right. But she's made me realize how much I want that child of my own I know I can't have."
" It's a lovely dream. Unfortunately, it's one just beyond our reach... considering the curse of our existence."
" It seems Ester's attacking with her usual fervor."
" Yes, mother tortured me for days with memories... I thought I'd buried long ago. Then she made an offer... to make us all mortal again. You see, sister, mother believes that by placing us in new bodies... we could then reclaim some kind of purity. We can begin families of our own again. And I have to confess, Rebekah... this invitation, however cruel the delivery, had a certain kind of... appeal." Auntie Beks looked at Uncle Lijah's sleeve, and saw something." You needn't worry. We're safe."
" Looks like this little one needs her diaper changed. Here, my love." I followed Auntie Beks, holding onto her arm. I saw blood smeared on the table, Auntie Beks covered my eyes by making me put my face against her body.
We walked out,
Auntie Beks said" Well, she's all sorted and ready for an adventure. Aren't you, my love?" She put Hope back in her carrier,
Uncle Lijah said" It's difficult to believe we were all this innocent once. We mustn't let the world ever hurt her."
" You're right. We mustn't." Then she snapped his neck, I looked at Hope, playing with her." Peter, watch Hope while I make a call." I nodded, holding Hope's hand in mine, I giggled, she smiled and grabbed my face.

Goes into S2E9: The Map of Moments

We were at a house, I carried Hope in, I said" Shh, little sister, it's time for bed." I laid down on the floor, holding her on my stomach and chest, she fell asleep. I yawned, then closed my eyes, falling asleep too.

We were outside, Auntie Beks was building a bonfire, I was rolling around in the grass. Making Hope laugh every time she looked at me, I giggled.
Uncle Lijah said" Is that what I think it is?"
Auntie Beks said" It's bonfire season, and I am reviving a family tradition. Especially since we're all going to be together."
" Only because we're fleeing from one of our deranged parents. Another Mikaelson family tradition. It's a peculiar thing. Never to be tired, yet forever exhausted by the sameness of things. Why is our family always at war?"
" I don't know. But being away with her made me see things differently. We're not so bad. Not the monsters that our parents think we are." Then I heard a car approaching, Uncle Klaus and Hayley. I stood up, walking over to Uncle Lijah, I watched as Hayley jumped out of the car and ran over, she looked at Hope. Uncle Lijah gave Hope to her, she hugged Hope, then handed Hope to Uncle Klaus.

We were standing by the bonfire as Uncle Klaus lit it. Auntie Beks ran out with a weird camera,
She said" Hey, look what I found. I wonder if it will work."
Uncle Klaus said" Oh, bloody hell."
" Come on, let's try. Hey, Nik, do you think you can cram us into a selfie?" We walked over to them,
Uncle Lijah said" Honey, Klaus is the virtuoso of cramming his siblings into confined spaces." I smiled,
Uncle Klaus said" I'm so glad I traveled hundreds of miles to visit my mentally ill brother... only to have him insult me to my face." Uncle Lijah lifted me up onto his hip,
Auntie Beks said" Come on, just take the picture." I laid my head on Hayley's shoulder sideways, and the camera clicked as Uncle Klaus took the picture." See? I wish that it could always be like this."
Uncle Lijah said" If wishes were horses..."
Uncle Klaus said" Beggars would ride. You realize we'll have to burn it. You want me to make a wish for the family, Rebekah. I wish it didn't have to be like this, but it does. We can't risk it falling into the wrong hands." Hayley threw it into the fire,
Auntie Beks said" No, this isn't right. We deserve this. We've earned this. I won't let it slip away. I know what to do to stop Ester."
Uncle Lijah said" Rebekah, no." He put me down,
" I'm gonna take her deal. And when I do, I'm taking her down with me."

Uncle Klaus and Auntie Beks were taking me home, Uncle Klaus claims it's about controlling Kol, since I'm Kova's son. Kol will listen to me, well, that's what Uncle Klaus thinks. I yawned then closed my eyes, falling asleep.
I walked downstairs, mumbling" Aunt Auntie Beks?" I walked to another room, seeing a coffin, then Auntie Beks in the coffin." Auntie Beks!" I ran to her, shaking her,
Kol said" Hey, Bad blood... hey, can you look at me?" I looked up, looking at him," She's just taken a small vacation, she'll be back as soon as she can." I felt calm listening to him, he sighed," Come along, I'll tell you a bed time story." I held his hand, following him as we walked away,
Uncle Klaus said" Goodnight, Peter."
Marcel said" 'Night, Bad blood."
I said" 'Night." I walked along side Uncle Kol, even if this wasn't his real body, he's still Kol. We got to my room, and he put me into bed,
" You know, when me and your mum was younger, she would never sleep without me. Ever. When we were on the run, all those years ago, she would not sleep till I returned and laid next to her. I remember one night, here in-fact, it was noisy and loud from a storm outside, she walked into my room. Peeking in slowly, then mumbled Kol? Kol, are you awake? I simply nodded to her. She walks in, and jumps onto my bed, digging in to get under the duvet. She held my arm, giggling as I groaned because she was bugging me. Then I laughed, since I couldn't stand to see her frown. We eventually fell asleep after talking for hours about random little things."
" Why'd you join our side?"
" Well, to be completely honest with you, it was because of your mum. Finn killing Kova was the last straw, mother letting him was the last straw as well."
" Why did mommy come back?"
" She missed you, of course, wanted to see you one last time, see what you've grown up to be." I nodded, closing my eyes and falling asleep," Goodnight, Kova's son." I felt his hand rub my hair back, Uncle Kol is good, he just doesn't know how to control himself yet.