Chapter 6

I walked into one of the rooms, I had overheard them talk about their plan and it wasn't super bad.
I said" So, Uncle Nik is gonna ask, nicely, that we want Uncle Lijah back or there's gonna be a war."
Uncle Nik said" Smart child, must be from Kova's side."
Aunt Rebekah said" Yes, Peter, that's our plan A and B."

I walked to a door that was wide open, it smelt like blood, I heard Uncle Nik, and his new recruit, Josh.
I said" Uncle Nik, you should really close the door, I can smell the blood from upstairs." Uncle Nik walked to me, lifting me up and carrying me away from the door," You do know no one knows of my existence, I'm not a liability."
Uncle Nik said" I forgot you are Kova's son, run along, go play in your room."
" I'm not a normal kid, either."
" I know." He put me down and ushered me off, I sighed then walked to find Hayley.

Uncle Nik and Aunt Rebekah had a plan, they were making Sophie do a spell but then Katie do a spell over her so she wouldn't be caught. Now they're at a party to distract Marcel with his human crush, Cami. Hayley walked outside, I yawned then followed her slowly. I saw a wolf, I ran to Hayley and hid behind her,
Sabine said" You're not supposed to be out here."
Hayley said" Who are you?"
" Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Sabine. We met. I'm one of Sophie's friends."
" You're one of the witches."
" Sophie just asked me to come keep you company while everyone is out. You know, it's drawn to you. The child you're carrying is part vampire, part werewolf. You and Klaus made something special."
" You sound like Elijah. He thinks this baby is gonna make us one big, happy family, but now he's gone, and I don't even know what... it is."
" You know, I can do something about that if you want, I mean, find out if it's a boy or girl."
" I thought you couldn't do witchy stuff around here."
" It's not magic, just an old trick my grandmother taught me. Come on. You have to be a little curious."
Hayley agreed and they went to do the trick, I was in my room, playing with toys.
——————————————
Girl in New Orleans S1E4
——————————————
I was with Hayley,
She said" I told you, Agnes, I feel great."
Agnes said" You are overdue for a checkup."
" What am I gonna do, pop into the quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here."
Aunt Rebekah said" A lot of women would kill to have a child. Strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours."
Agnes said" I know a doctor out in the bayou off the beaten path. Now I took the liberty of making an appointment for you tonight after hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it."
Hayley said" Okay. Fine. Bayou Baby Doctor it is." She got up and they walked off, I jumped up, running to them.
Hayley was in her room getting ready, I was sitting on her bed,
I said" Can I go?"
She said" No, Peter."
" Please? I'm stuck in this house too, Uncle Nik doesn't care where I go but he doesn't let me leave this property. And Aunt Bekah will most likely not be around, and with Uncle Elijah gone there's no one to take care of me."
" Hey, I've been taking care of you."
" My mommy would like you, you know, she would like you taking care of me."
" I don't take care of you for approval, Peter."
" Then why? Uncle Lijah promise my mommy that he would take care of me, but I think bringing me into a witch vampire war was not her idea of taking care of me."
" I take care of you, because I see a lot me in you, okay? And fine, you can come with me."
" Yes!"
" You are so determined, you must get that from your family."
" I call it stubborn, but you're right. Mommy named off every trait I would have as I got older and stubborn was the first one."
" Hmm, she was smart then." She ruffled my hair, I laughed then smiled at her, she smiled back.

We got to the Bayou doctor's office and it was a shack in the middle of nowhere. Not at all suspicious or dangerous...
Hayley said" This is the doctor's office."
Agnes said" Dr. Paige is only this far out because Marcel's men kept terrorizing her patients. Go. She won't bite." Hayley and I got out of the car and walked in, I held Hayley's hand tightly. Something was wrong, off about this place, about everything that was happening around here.
The doctor was moving some thing over Hayley's belly, I was standing next to Hayley,
Dr. Paige said" Your baby's heart rate is perfect."
Hayley said" I knew it. She's a tough one like her mom."
" That's a unique birthmark."
" We're pretty much done here, right?" Her phone vibrated, she looked at it, then my phone vibrated, uh-oh. I looked at it and saw a text from Aunt Rebekah, asking where I was? I sighed...
" Your blood pressure's a bit high. I've got something for it." She walked out, Hayley texted Aunt Rebekah back, then we heard a wolf's howl. Hayley got up and looked out the window, cars were pulling up. I whimpered, holding onto Hayley tighter, the doctor came back in.
" Uh, you know, I'm actually not that good with pills."
" Well, me neither, truth be told." Men came in, the woman came near us with a needle. Hayley attacked her and stuck the needle in her neck, then she closed the door before the men could get in. She started struggling with the window, I got angry and scared, my eyes changed colors then I ran to the window and pulled it open. Hayley pushed me out the window and she got out, she grabbed my arm and we started running.
She hid me in a bush as she fought the men, then Aunt Rebekah snapped the neck of the last one. Then I heard more of them, I crouched down even more, then I heard arrows shooting off. Aunt Rebekah was hit, I jumped then Hayley was hit. I hissed then ran out, someone lifted me up by my shirt and threw me against a tree, I knocked out.
I couldn't see really good, everything was blurry and messy,
I mumbled" Hayley? Hayley!" I tried to move but I couldn't, everything hurt. I screamed" Aunt Rebekah! Hayley!" I heard movement, then I saw Aunt Rebekah and Uncle Nik, I started crying. Aunt Rebekah rushed to me and lifted me up, Hayley was in Uncle Nik's arms.
Aunt Rebekah said" Shh, it's okay, Peter, shh, shh. He's hurt."
Uncle Nik said" But he has Kova's blood, shouldn't he heal?"
" Possibly he hasn't learned how to, here.." she bit her wrist," Peter, drink my blood." I drank her blood and I felt better," There we go, want to know something good?" I nodded," I found Elijah, he'll be returning soon." I smiled and laid my head on Aunt Rebekah's shoulder, I fell asleep quickly.