Chapter 13

I heard glasses breaking, Marcel's trying to get Davina to trust him again. I ran down the hall and peeked in, she started coughing, I ran in and jumped onto the bed.
Marcel said" Davina, Davina!" Uncle Klaus came in,
He said" What's with all the racket?" Then Davina started puking up dirt. I held her waist tightly, looking at the two adults." Bloody hell." Then the entire place started shaking bad, I screamed, Marcel grabbed me, and held onto me. We ran out onto the balcony, inside,
Aunt Rebekah said" What the hell is going on?"
" Davina."

Uncle lijah, Klaus and Marcel were talking, Hayley and I were outside of the room.
Hayley said" You're going to see Sophie."
Uncle Lijah said" You don't have to eavesdrop. I keep nothing from you." I looked at Hayley then to Uncle Lijah, then I saw one of my missing toys, downstairs behind some box. I ran downstairs, scouring the entire floor for the toy. I finally found it behind a box that was pushed to a corner, I grabbed it then smiled.

Things started getting worse, I overheard them talking about first comes earth, then wind, then water, then fire. The Harvest has to be completed, so all of this can stop and balance can be brought back.
I was hiding in my hiding spot, scared,
Hayley walked up and opened the doors.
She said" You okay in there?" I nodded," Okay, just checking on you, are you sure you don't want to come out here?" I nodded," Okay." She closed them and walked away.
Uncle lijah went somewhere, so did Aunt Bekah, I overheard that Marcel took Davina. Uncle Klaus was still around, I think, my ears were covered by my hands. I still heard Hayley's sobs,
Uncle Klaus said" What are you doing?"
Hayley said" I was gonna take these to the-"
" If you say Bayou, I will find a nice comfy dungeon and throw you in it. This is not the night to be out there." He's trying, at least.
" For anyone. But some people don't have a choice."
" Right. Grab that lot and come with me." They started leaving,
" Wait. What about Peter?"
" He's around here somewhere."
" He's in his hiding place."
" Peter, come along." I crawled out, covering my ears again and walked to them." What is he doing?"
" He doesn't like the wind, it hurts his ears."
" But- Never mind, come with me." We followed him out..

We got to the church, and walked in, there were a bunch of people.
Kieran said" We still haven't gone though all that you've already provided, Klaus."
Klaus said" Well, this newest bit isn't from me."
" Oh. That's very kind of you."
Hayley said" Hayley. And these people are?"
Klaus said" I asked father Kieran to give them shelter. He suffers from an incessant desire to do good, but now I need you to be useful. Marcel and Davina have disappeared. I assume from the stupefied look on your face they haven't sought refuge in your attic."
Kieran said" No. Those days are gone."
" Then energize your resources. I don't  need to remind you how important it is they be found."
" Yes." He walked away, Uncle Klaus turned to us,
Hayley said" These people, they're werewolves, and the priest, he said that you donated the food. You're helping them?"
Uncle Klaus said" They're not your werewolves. They're my clan from very far back. They've fallen upon hard times, and their plight has brought out the philanthropist in me. What can I say? Must be Elijah's influence." He started walked away from us,
" What do you mean your clan?"
" The blood that runs in their veins runs in mine... and in our child's."
" This family gets more complicated by the second."
" Listen, Hayley. Word of advice when dealing with Elijah. Don't do as I do. Just apologize. He's accomplished in many things, but he's a master at forgiveness."

We were at the plantation, they were consecrating their mother, so that the harvest could be complete.
Kieran said" Are you ready to do this?"
Uncle Klaus said" Always and Forever." He cut his hand, then passed it to Aunt Bekah, who did the same, then Uncle Lijah, then Hayley, they all looked at me. Hayley bent down and cut my hand, then gave Kieran the knife.
" It is done."

We were at the tombs, then Marcel came up with Davina, he placed Davina down. Sophie walked up to her,
She said" Do you believe in the Harvest?"
Davina said" I believe." Hayley pulled my face to her stomach, but I heard the knife slice Davina's neck. Hayley wouldn't let me look, I heard the rain stop,
" After the Harvest comes the reaping. Their sacrifices made and accepted, we call upon our elders to resurrect your chosen ones. We call upon our elders to resurrect your chosen ones. Resurrect your chosen ones. Please. I beg." Then she was sobbing,

I was placed in bed by Aunt Bekah, then she walked off, I yawned then closed my eyes, falling asleep.
I was tossing and turning, something was wrong,
I saw a man, he was in a suit and a funny hat, then everything went red.
I saw a woman, an old woman, in old people clothes, then everything went red again.
I saw a woman, young, in a really weird dress, then everything went red again. I realized that red was blood, something bad is coming.

I jolted up, screaming, then I saw Aunt Bekah and Uncle Klaus, I breathed heavily. Looking around my room for the people I saw, but it was only Aunt Bekah and Uncle Klaus.
Aunt Bekah said" Sweetie? Peter, peter, you're awake, nothing can get you while you're awake."
Uncle Klaus said" What's wrong?"
I mumbled" Something bad is coming."
" Say that again?"
" Something bad is coming."
" Go back to sleep, nothing is coming anywhere near us."
" Something is! I swear!"
" Look at me, Peter." He tried to compel me,
Aunt Bekah said" Really, Klaus. He can't be compelled, you do know that? Peter, calm down, it's alright, nothing's going to get you, I promise. Klaus isn't going to let that happen, right?" I looked at him,
" Correct, I won't let anything happen."
I fell back to sleep after that.