Chapter 15

I woke up to Hayley rubbing my hair, I smiled at her, she walked out, I got up and got dressed.
I heard Hayley say" I have a theory about who one of them could be... celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us. She was drawing pictures of celeste. She was warning us that a great evil was coming." I walked out of my room, and watched silently.
Uncle Klaus said" First Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores. Now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us."

We went to the plantation house, I got out, Hayley took my hand,
Aunt Beks said" I thought I was going to have to drag you to the plantation kicking and screaming."
Hayley said" Yeah. Well, we all just want to protect me and the baby, right?"
" Hey. I'm on your side, remember? So what gives?"
" Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah."
" So what? You're preggers. You can't turn."
" Yes. But I wanted to invite a few people over."
" Of course. Every red blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight whilst your cursed crescent clan will be-"
" Human but only for a few hours and won't be again until the next full moon. So I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the bayou."
" Josh isn't dead yet? Well, good on him. I love a nice survival story. Who the bloody hell is that?"
" Kegs out back, right? Ahem."
The man said" Yup."
Aunt Beks said" Right. It appears you weren't going to wait for me to grant you permission to throw a kegger."
Hayley said" Listen, you all want me safe, fine. I'll do as I'm told. I'll play damsel in the glass tower. But tonight's the one night a month that I can meet my family. Now, you could rat me out, send me to my room, or you could help me throw one hell of a party."

I heard Aunt Beks say" Hayley, the party's here!" Hayley looked at me, smiling,
She said" Am I going to have a good Peter, who will go to bed?"
I said" No."
" Honest... well, I guess you get that from Elijah."
" Actually, mommy, Uncle Lijah said she was always brutally honest."
" Good to know, anymore traits I should know?"
" I don't know."
" So much help, Peter." She tickled me, I laughed and held her hands, smiling." Can I get at least a 5 to 10 minute head start?"
" What're you gonna do for me?"
" Stop acting like Klaus."
" I'm prone to impressions, I'm young and vulnerable."
" Stop acting like me... okay, 5 minute head start... and I will make them let you have a chocolate bar before dinner?"
" Deal!" She smiled and ruffled my hair before walking out.

I was outside, I started feeling bad, I whimpered,
" Hayley! Aunt Beks! Don't feel good!" Then I saw fire," Hayley!" I ran to the house but fire came up, I was hit by flames. I fell to the ground, coughing and groaning, I got up and my eyes switched. I hissed then ran for the door but was hit by fire again, I screamed in pain.
I heard Hayley say" Peter? No, Peter! Run! Run!" My body really hurt, I couldn't move from the ground, I whimpered in pain... I can't heal. It hurt really, really bad, I don't get it, I don't understand.
Then I saw Hayley, she sighed and stared at me,
I mumbled" Don't feel good."
She said" No kidding, Peter. Elijah." Uncle Lijah crouched down next to me, she scanned my body then stopped at my wrist." What's that on his wrist? That mark?"
He said" A curse... it'll pass through him quickly."
" What? Wouldn't it..."
" He's half original. He won't be killed." He put his wrist to my mouth and I drank his blood, I still felt bad, he rubbed my head." Take care of him."
I felt bad again and passed out.
—————————————————
S1E14 Long Way Back From Hell
—————————————————
I woke up on my bed in the compound, I hurt bad, Hayley walked in,
She said" Oh, you're up." She walked to me and helped me sit up,
I said" Why feel bad?"
" Because you got really hurt last night, don't you remember that?"
" I remember the house on fire..."
" Well, you tried to act noble and rescue me, but you got burned, a lot and Elijah healed you some with his blood but it didn't work much." She rubbed my head," Here, drink." She put a cup to my lips and I drank whatever it was. I felt a lot better, I smiled," There we go. Your burn marks are almost gone. How do you feel now?"
" Better. Who's blood was that?"
" Mine... and hers."
" Hybrid blood?"
" Hybrid blood."
" Cool." She chuckled, rubbing my head.

I was sitting in the chairs across from the desk Hayley was at, Uncle Lijah came in,
She said" Hey, look, I found-"
Uncle Lijah whispered" You were right about the Deveraux witch."
Marcel walked in, saying" Find anything about Clara the mystery witch?"
Hayley said" Not much. She was a nurse at the Fleur-De-Lis Sanitorium. Recognize her? Top row, second from the right."
Uncle Lijah said" No. I don't. Marcel? Marcel? Do I need to remind you that Niklaus and Rebekah are somewhere suffering horribly? If you know something... talk."
Marcel said" The sanitorium. That's where you'll find them."
" Hayley said" Are you sure? How do you know?"
" I just know."
Uncle Lijah said" How do you know?"
" If I'm right... you need to know exactly what we're walking into. We did something, Rebekah and I. I think the witches are trying to use it against her. It's... something that you're not gonna like." I was sent out of the room, I walked to my room and played with my toys.
Uncle Lijah and Marcel left, Hayley walked into my room,
She said" We're thinking of sending you to safety, till further notice."
I said" No."
" It's for your own good. Elijah's gonna send you away once he gets back." She kissed my head," Peter, just like you said, your mom wouldn't want you in this war. She'd kill Elijah if she had the chance."
" I know."
" I'll see you as soon as I can." She hugged me tightly, I hugged her back and then she walked away.

Once Uncle Lijah came back, he put Uncle Klaus in his room then walked back to me.
He said" I'm going to compel someone to take you away from New Orleans." I nodded," Come along." I followed him outside, he grabbed a stranger with a decent amount of money," You will take this young boy away from this city. And care for him as if he was your own, and will return him as soon as I call you." She nodded and took my hand, walking away, I followed her but looked back as Uncle Lijah as he sped away.
I was put into a car, and she got in, we drove off, going away from New Orleans. I sighed, then looked out the window, watching New Orleans become a dot behind me.