Chapter 18: Pissed

The whole "journey" to Jungkook's dorm was very awkward and weird.  Jimin kept holding standing WAY to close to me and Jungkook walking ahead without stopping to say a word or so.

Once we got to the gate of all the dorm buildings, Jimin puts his arm around my shoulder which startled me.  He was making me feel... well uncomfortable.

Jungkook unlocks the gate and held the door for us, we both bowed for him and went straight on ahead.  The door closed with a big metal clang!

Walking up the stairs was even more awkward, I had a feeling that I was being stared at the whole time--probably because I was the one in front of the both of them.

Finally, I had a huge sigh of relief once I got into his room.  It smelled fresh inside his dorm, like fresh laundry.  Jungkook switched on the lights of his room as we walked in.  Jimin immediately sat on his bed and he patted the spot next to him.

I just smiled and sat beside him, Jungkook however, decided to sit at his drawing desk, doodling; he wasn't bothered to talk to us.

"Ah, Jungkookie's room is nice," I said, looking around at his wall of art.

Jimin chuckled, "I'd like hanging outside better."

I giggled, but out of the blue, Jungkook scoffed.  The atmosphere was dark around him.

"So, how's school with you and Jungkook?" Jimin questioned.

"Eh, nothing much--we're learning well," I answered. "It's not too stressful as I thought."

"Well that's good, you teaching Jungkookie well?"

I nodded and laughed, "he sometimes needs help."  "Haha, of course, he's our maknae," Jimin gave me his eye smile.

"  "Haha, of course, he's our maknae," Jimin gave me his eye smile

"Ack, you're adorable," I randomly spat out.

"Aw, thanks, but not as cute as you Y/N!"

"Are you guys flirting right now?" Jungkook grunted.

Jimin lifted one of his eyebrows, "what if we are?"  I jumped back, "we are?"

"It's awkward with having me around, why did you even call me to get you guys if you were on a date?" Jungkook continued.

"Well...to make you jealous!" Jimin went along.

"Wait--wait, wait... we are not on a date!" I exclaimed, Jimin--my god.

"W-we're not?" Jimin pouted, "that's too bad...I still can't believe you're single Y/N."

"Is that suppose to be a compliment or an insult?"

"It would be an insult if you were already dat--WAIT ARE YOU DATING JUNGKOOK?!" Jimin suddenly hollered out, making us shush him since there were people sleeping.  "Oops, s-sorry..."