Chapter 7: A Red, Blushing Bunny

It wasn't Stella hugging me.

There was a groan escaping out of the person's mouth, a deep and hoarse voice.

It caused me to feel a butterfly growing in my stomach and flapping around, lost.  I decided to elbow him, but not so hard.  He immediately turned around, groaning.

"Five more minutes," he held his stomach.

"It's Friday, just one more day." I pulled his arm, but then I realized that it was actually pretty early, 5:35 AM.

Even that he is sleepy, he managed to startle me and pulled me down. "I...said...fi-minutes."

He's hugging my arm.

I tried pulling my arm away, squirming it around.  His grip just tightened.

"Jungkook, my arm..." I pinched his cheek, he ignored me. 

Aish this kid is so hard to wake up, how does he even manage to get to school in time?

"Jeon Jungkook!" I slapped his back, he turned over and was sleeping on his back.  I smirked and pinched his chest, he immediately sat up.

"Aigoo, you could've just told me to get up." He groaned, his eyes still closed.

"I did try, you just ignored me!" I pulled away the blankets that he was cuddling in.

His opened his eyes and stared at me. "Oh, it's you.  Why am I here?"

"What do you mean "oh it's you"?  Yes, it's me and you are still in my house."

He shook his head, I noticed that the rubber band has released  his ponytail.  Now his hair is all messed up and crazy, fluffy too.

"Why did you wake me up?" He whined, trying to grab the blankets out of my grasps, I quickly retaliated and moved backwards so that he couldn't reach it

"I just wanted to ask why did you pull me out of my bed and was secretly hugging me when I was asleep! You used that as an advantage, didn't you?" I asked him, suspiciously.

"What? Did I?" It was hard to tell if he was lying or not.

"Yes! I woke up and you-" My cheeks was burning red. "...y-you were wrapping your arms around me." My voice got quieter for every word that came out of my mouth.

He looked at me and tilted his head. "I don't think so, I thought you were sleeping on your bed."

"Ye-yeah, well when I woke up..." I suddenly realized that my head was hurting, the pain must've been there for a long time that I gotten used to it. "... and I was on the floor, now my head hurts."

"Yeah, you've fallen off.  It happens." He looked at me calmly, then he suddenly jumped. "Wait, I was hugging you!?"

God, I wish that he didn't remind me.  Why did he have to hear that part?!