Chapter 13: Bangtan Sonyeondan

(I pasted this dance practice and a picture because I thought it suited this chapter, definitely check out the dance practice video above if you haven't already!)

"You okay, Y/N?" Jungkook's hand was held out for me to grab onto, his voice so soft and angelic as he spoke those three words, his voice calling out my name echoed in my ears.

I stared at his hand for a moment, acting like an idiot before coming back to my senses.  He pulled me up with almost 25% of his strength which was still a lot of strength that pulled me up.

"I'm--okay." I paused mid-sentence, but I gave him a reassuring grin.  "How did you--" I started to ask him but he replied immediately.

"I was caught deep into my thoughts-- I only walked a few steps when I heard unidentified noises, I just wanted to check if you were uhh...alright." I saw a slight blush on his cheek form.

I chuckled, staring into his eyes.  "Well then, kamsahamnida."

He tried not to make this look awkward since I gave him a dead end, he isn't able to reply anything casually.

I studied his facial features as I waited for him to speak, his sharp jawline forming but keeping a beautiful, cute baby face.  His thick eyebrows complimenting his doe eyes, making him look so handsome.  Don't get me started on-- Okay, stop staring at him.

  Don't get me started on-- Okay, stop staring at him

"Ah, look at the time... you'll be late for practice." I fiddled with my fingers secretly at the back of me.

"Ani, that can wait.  I know you're going to be alone for now and you're seriously hurt." He stepped forward.  

I looked to my side without turning my head, "it's not that bad.  Plus, my mom will come home soon, no worries.  You're music practice matters more."

"As I said, that can wait." He sounded a bit demanding.  He grabbed onto my wrist, "come with me."

"Ow, no need!" I squirmed which caused him to soften his grip, "you're too strong..." I started complaining.

"Heh, you said it.  And before you called me a weakling and old." He chuckled, rolling his eyes filled with a proud gaze.

"Aish, fine then old weakling." I teased, remembering me "beating" him in an arm wrestle. "I still won the arm wrestle."

Jungkook pouted, "It wasn't fair!"

"Sounds like a kid--I mean sore loser." I stuck my tongue out.

He scoffed, "I would challenge you again to prove it but you're hurt."

"Hah, yeah right." I giggled.

He once again took my hand and made me walk with him, "just follow me."

.

.