Chapter 15: Seungri

The whole day at school, Jungkook kept reminding me that they meet up at Maple Tree House (a Korean BBQ at Seoul go freaking try it!) on Saturday, this Saturday.

Good thing when he reminds me, it's far away from those girls so that none of them can overhear our conversation accidentally or purposefully.

"Okay, I know, I know," I said with an annoyed tone.

Even that I was annoyed by the constant reminder, I'm actually so honored and happy that they even decide to invite a normal citizen like me.  I also realized that I never asked for where it actually is or what should I wear. 

"Why does Jungkook keep bothering you so much lately?" Stella asked me during Friday at lunch, looking around checking if Jungkook was anywhere nearby.

Yeah, he isn't around, just like normal.  He usually sits with the girls.  To be honest, I want to know if he would ever interact with any male classmates, or like--befriend them.  I wonder what the others think since it seems like he is the only "pretty" boy in this school, no offense.

I just shrugged.

"He better not have stolen my girl already! Did he already capture your heart or worse--"

My eyes bulged wide and looked over at Stella, shushing her.  "Stella! Ani~what the heck?!"

Stella made kissy face and kept giggling non-stop, she's really too much to handle. "You love Jungkook, you love Jungkook~"

I playfully punched Stella in the arm which made her fake wince in pain. "Seriously, Stella--hajima."

Stella winked at me, "and if I don't?"

"I will tickle you until you stop!" I smirked, wiggling my fingers around.

"Okay, okay...fine."

Afterschool, I grabbed some of my clothes to pick which one to wear.  It's a--second impression and it's a business that is inviting me so I have to look polite.

After moments of hesitating, I finally picked a mix of casual and formal outfit. (Not really)

God darn it, I forgot to ask Jungkook where's the location--I'll just use my phone

I looked up the location and it's actually pretty near our school; must've pre-invited me--haha, yeah right.

I was starting to feel a bit scared however, since it was quite dark and Jungkook wasn't able to get me since he had practice today.

I passed the club, which seems like there are more people in that building since there are cars lined up which I don't get; people are near this building, why would they need to drive here?

Ignoring the club, I walked passed hastily while staring down at my phone.  Little did I know, somebody was following me.

.