Chapter 12: Misunderstood

I tend to wake up more early all the time, I felt better than I was hanging out with people that are more like me that people who make me feel a bit small.

I bought a bungeoppang and proceeded to walk down the sidewalk, turning to the entrance.

"Hey, Y/N!" I heard Stella cry out, running towards me and waved.

"Oh, hey Stella." I pop the tail of the fish bread. "It's been awhile."

"Mi-mianhae~I was practicing in the drill team, I made it!" She beamed, "but hey, at least we got to talk in class."

I nodded, "what makes you have time now?"

"Practice has lessened since they need to focus more on the band, what have you been up to?"

"Nothin' much." I tilted my head side to side. 

"Yeah, well you look happier than the beginning of me practicing in drill." She studied me, leaning closer. "Are you doing anything particular  with someone?"

"What?" I looked at her, confused.

"Don't play dumb, are you dating Jungkook?" She smirked like a cat.

"Aish Stella!" I smacked her. "You know I try to avoid him..." Oh shoot, I never really told her that.

"Oh? Why?" She tilted her head.

"Basically--the girls have been out to get me." I quickly covered my mouth.

"What?! WHO?!!!" She hollered, I covered her mouth, shushing her.

"I-it's nothing, they stopped.  Just a few name calling, nothing much." I lied, pulling her to the side and uncovering her mouth.

"Okay, but if anyone bullies you tell me.  Especially that Jungkook, I will murder him if he lays a finger on you." Her gaze has changed.

I just laughed at her silliness, "how did you shipping me with Jungkook to wanting to almost act a crime."

"Because I care about chu' and I missed hanging out with you!" She gave me a hug, I just smiled and hugged back.

We went to class and it was all normal except for the fact that some people were asking about some comeback that Jungkook is going to have.

"Is your comeback soon?"

"I heard that you're releasing a new comeback soon."

I basically thought it was some event all the girls are having for Jungkook but some boys were interested too.  I just shrugged it off.

During lunch, I introduced Minseo and Sungwoon to Stella.  Sungwoon and Stella were goofing off, both Minseo and I laughed.

I poked at my food, not having any appetite.  It was a bit too obvious that something was bothering me though, Minseo noticed.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I sighed, "what is the comeback thing everyone keeps buzzing about?"

She chuckled, "you don't know?"

I shook my head, I felt dumb that I didn't understand.  Is there something I was supposed to know, I guess it's because I missed that weird pre-first day of school thing or whatever that Stella told me about.

"A comeback, like a new music video/album release." She chewed on her tteok-bokki.

I still looked confused, tilting my head.  She must've realized that I don't get it.

"You know Kpop right? How you get in and things about it?" She looked at me, almost in disbelief that I was Korean and at this age don't know about their own culture.