Chapter 2: Draw in Flaws

"Y/N?" A voice said.

I turned my head slowly.  "H-huh?"

It was Jungkook. "You're going the same way as me?"

"Looks like it." I continued to walk.

"S-so... did you finish your homework and classwork in class or do you still have homework?" Jungkook was asking me questions again.

"I have homework. Now may I walk home by myself?" I was getting kind of annoyed by him.

"No, not really, unless if I go a different path. Plus, you're a girl." Jungkook's hand was still on my shoulder.

"So? What does that have to do with walking with me back home?" I think he is trying to make an excuse.

"Because there are bad guys out there." Jungkook looked at me sternly.

"And one of them is you sooo..." I started running while chuckling.

"Aish~you!" He started to give off a bunny smile and ran after me.

I stopped running when I got near my house, I was panting. "I....I'm near my house."

"I run faster than you." He smirked at me.

"No, not really. Pretty much, the same." I lied to provoke him though I did speak a bit of the truth. "Plus, I was in front of you."

"Yeah because if I was really in front of you I wouldn't know where to go. We are going to your house anyways." He pulled on his backpack.

"Yeah and I would've also left you to walk home by yourself." I gave a smirk and started speed-walking back home.

"Don't try to outrun me!" He ran towards me and then stopped in front, I had to take a sudden stop just because he did that.

He stepped forward. "Let me walk you." Jungkook didn't seem tired from all the running, but rather cheerful.

"Teh, why are you being so weird to me?" I started walking towards my house, skipping pass him.

"It's not weird, I'm just being a friend." Jungkook shrugged.

"Don't you have your 'fans'?  You know, those who always follow you almost everywhere?" I slightly snarled.

"Oh, they...honestly I don't know.  They aren't really... umm my friends, just classmates.  Even if I try to be their friend, they will get really jealous of one another quickly.  You're kind of the only 'sane' one here, haha." Jungkook scratched his head.

" Jungkook scratched his head

"Ha, sane.. true that. They will start getting jealous eh?  Then why are you hanging out with me?" I started chuckling.

"You are the new kid, they will understand." He looked to the side.

I just chuckled. I just nudged him and started walking again.

"Hey, you smiled... well you chuckled which is more or less the same thing." He gave a smile as well.