Chapter 14: Kyung-Wan

I was just notified by Jungkook the date of when they are heading to a newly Korean BBQ.   He actually also at the time checked out their new music video, 'Run'.

The production was really well but I was disappointed it didn't have most of choreography that they were practicing a few weeks ago.

Anyways, I never told anyone about the fact that I stepped my foot into the BigHit building, I didn't want anyone to spread rumors about me.  I also wanted to keep Jungkook and the others their privacy.

But at school, people kept rambling about how they couldn't sleep because of their performance and how they had so many puzzles and pieces of theories from that one single video, crazy much.

It was funny how everyone fell in love with an IDOL, lust much. I saw the girls a different way.  No longer were they popular insects that disgustingly follow Jungkook around just because he was handsome and somewhat--nice,  they are annoying ticks that had a spell casted on them.  There whole focus was Jungkook.

Okay, maybe they are both of the statements I just said.

I asked Stella if she listens to BTS and she straight on said that she heard about them but don't know them or their music, she barely knows anyone or their faces.  Should I tell her or nah?  Make her find out herself?  Alrighty then.

I looked at Minseo who was usually with Sungwoon but today she wasn't, she was also looking lonely and her usual cool energy vibe just left her.

"H-hey Minseo, where's Sungwoon?" I awkwardly asked.

She slouched and leaned on the lockers, "Hotshot."

What?  "Excuse me, what's that?" I lifted my brows, muddled.  Aigoo, I seriously need to keep track with more Korean culture.

She lets out a deep breathe and she stuff her assignments into her lockers, slamming it shut.  "A band...it's a side job thing he does."

Oh, he's in a band too?

"Is that why you're feeling a little bit under the weather?" I asked her straight on.

I know she doesn't like it when people mind her business, but she has an open wide mind which causes her to at least understand I wanted to help her.  "Ye-yeah...it just reminds me of before...we've been through a lot."

~~~~

Flashback to high school (third-person):

"Heh, nerd, go back to your hometown would you?" T***** said.

"Says the person that keeps on getting kicking out of schools for cyberbullying and other worse stuff, karma's gonna get you again in this school." Kyung-wan said.

"So what? At least I have friends, everyone just thinks you're a stupid Korean tomboy." The makeup clown whooped annoyingly.

It was true, Kyung-wan was teased all the time by her name in Korea and when she went to a international English school that was technically still in Korea but it was filled with Americans. The teasing of her name did stopped but one person was being so racist to her especially this new girl that was rumored to always change school since her father had a pretty good company that spreads worldwide.

One day however, she spotted one of the more athletic boys but was being called out in front of everyone in the cafeteria, Ha Sungwoon.

"You girly midget! You made me drop my lunch!" The caked-face clown shrieked. (the same girl as above).

"I-I'm sorry--it was on accident...?" Sungwoon slurred, "I don't think I touched y-

"SHUT UP! Just because you defeated my team in soccer today doesn't mean you get to bully me! It was unfair and everyone knows it, you made me trip today along with my other friend!" She continue to whine.

"Hey, stop making a big deal.  I'll buy you new lunch, just stop yelling at him.  Clearly you're the one who made yourself trip today and you purposefully dropped your tray when he was around, you're just revengeful." Kyung-wan spat out, crossing her arms.

"Get the heck out, tomboy! Don't get your kimchi breath over here, it's disgusting!"

(I'm so triggered at my own words how did--)

Kyung-wan was offended, clenching her teeth she moved her way over to Sungwoon, trying her best not to b*tch slap T*****.

"It's not your fault, don't listen to her." Kyung-wan gave him a smile. "I'm--uhh what's your name?"

"Sungwoon, Ha Sungwoon." He gave her a smile full of white teeth. "What about you?"

"U-uhh..." She hesitated to tell him her name, she decided to make one up, she didn't want to show him her "tomboyish" name as a first impression of her, "Yoo Mi-minseo!"

The bully however, charged over and started fake crying.  "You spilled my lunch! It's all your fault Sungwoon, you idiot!"

Sungwoon seems to be calm, not giving a single crap.  That's the most appreciative part about him, being savage at the right moment.  "Be quiet, would you?  I'll just buy you some more."

She blew her bangs and just walked off, "I don't want your sh*t."

That's the start, that's when Ha Sungwoon and Yoo Kyung-Wan was friends, her identity as Yoo Minseo.  But after awhile, he found out her real name.  He reassured her that it was okay, he doesn't judge anyone.

"I am your friend no matter what, I love your personality and I only care for that." Sungwoon hugged her.  "Gwenchana."

"Y-you know--Korean?" Kyung-Wan said, surprised.

"Pabo~I'm Korean." Sungwoon chuckled.

Their studies of this International school was almost over but the worse thing happened during that time was the fact that rumors spreaded around about how Sungwoon and Kyung-Wan is dating and how disgusting it was, making up stories.

Many people even spread this around town and both victims were judge secretly by the citizens around them.

Both managed to help and encourage each other to keep fighting, to keep on going until the school year ends.  Both left that school feeling proud that they made it and were glad to leave, going to Seoul together to their present school now.

That's when Yoo Kyung-Wan changed herself to her present cool self, Yoo Minseo.

~~~

I didn't ask her further but I did reassure her, "hey, I'm here."

She gave me a smile I haven't seen before, it was filled with joy and pliability, "thanks."

She told me a brief story of how she met Sungwoon, though leaving some of the bad parts where they both had to suffer through the rumors that spreads all across, how she use to be Yoo Kyung-Wan

-----------

Author's Note:

Yep, this is a short one! The last chapter gave you a preview of Chapter 15 which is next chapter so you can go back and reread that part because this chapter was originally going to be what's now Chapter 15 but I dug a bit too deep into Minseo and decided to give out her origin and backstory in this one.

Hope you enjoyed!

©All Rights Reserved To StoriesInfinitely (Author)