JP-8000 LP/Declan-8000 LP

Declan: You left yourself wide open. Don't make this easy on me. It's that or that Timegazer Magician has a certain requirement attached to it. Only time will tell. My turn. I draw. I place D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarök in my Pendulum Zone. I activate the spell the spell: Dark Contract with the Gate. This card will deal me 1000 LP of damage during my next standby phase. But it also allows me to add one D/D monster from my deck to my hand. I choose to add D/D Berfomet! I now place D/D Savant Kepler in my Pendulum Zone. I now use the special ability of my D/D Swirl Slime. This card allows me to Fusion Summon a monster without Polymerization. I fuse together my D/D Swirl Slime and D/D/D Rebel King Leonidas. I will create a Monster that will seal your fate. I Fusion Summon! Cast your eyes upon the winged fiend destined to defeat your Beastborg! Triple D Oracle King - d'Arc

D/D/D Oracle King d'Arc: Level 7- 2800 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Declan: I now summon D/D Berfomet in ATK Mode!

D/D Berformet: Level 4- 1400 ATK/ 1800 DEF

Declan: Time to battle. I'll make you regret leaving yourself wide open! D/D/D Oracle King d'Arc, attack JP directly!

JP: Ahh!

JP-8000 LP - - - 5200 LP

Declan: Now D/D Berformet, attack JP directly!

JP: Ahh!

JP-5200 LP - - - 3800 LP

Zuzu: Oh no! JP!

Julia: Looks like your boyfriend is not match for our headmaster!

Sora: (Thoughts) Don't be so confident, Declan. JP can pull out a win here.

Declan: I end my turn with a face down. If you don't do something your next turn, you're finished!

Turn 3-JP

JP-3800 LP/Declan-8000 LP

JP: This isn't over yet. I've overcome greater odds.

Declan: I'm sure you have.

JP: You shouldn't have used your whole hand, Declan. I'll make you regret it! My turn. Draw. I use Scale 1 Stargazer Magician and Scale 8 Timegazer to set the Pendulum Scale! I'm taking control of this duel starting now! I can now summon monsters between Levels 2 and 7 all at the same time! Swing far, Pendulum! Carve the Arc of Victory! My monsters are ready to swing into action! Welcome back Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Welcome to the duel, Stargazer Magician!

Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon: Scale 4: Level 7- 2500 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Stargazer Magician: Scale 1: Level 5- 1200 ATK/ 2400 DEF

JP: Don't think you're the only one who can Fusion Summon, Declan. From my hand I activate a spell: Polymerization! With it I fuse together Odd Eyes and Stargazer Magician! This is it! With the earth-shattering power of this monster, victory's in my sights! I Fusion Summon! Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!

Rune Eyes Pendulum Dragon: Level 8- 3000 ATK/ 2000 DEF

JP: The number of times this monster can attack is based on the Level of the spellcaster that was used to fuse. Stargazer Magician was Level 5. So my dragon can attack monsters 3 times! That's more than enough to take out your field! Since this monster was Fused together with a monster that was Pendulum Summon, it is unaffected by card effects this turn. Rune Eyes, take out both his monsters with Double Spiral Sky Shot!

Declan: Hmph.

Declan-8000 LP - - - 6200 LP

JP: You were going to need that Fusion monster to save your LP. It's special effect allows you to gain LP instead of damage. Nice try.

Declan: Funny. I don't remember telling you that. Interesting.

JP: Turn end.

Turn 4-Declan

JP-3800 LP/Declan-6200 LP

Declan: My turn. I draw. I now take 1000 LP of damage because of my contract.

Declan-6200 LP - - - 5200 LP

Declan: I now activate the effect of my spell card which allows me to add a D/D monster from my deck to my hand. I place one monster face down in DEF Mode and end my turn.

Turn 5-JP

JP-3800 LP/Declan-5200 LP

JP: Time to end this. My turn. Draw. I use the Pendulum Scale that I've already set. Pendulum Summon! Welcome back, Odd Eyes! Welcome to the duel, Rose Warrior of Revenge and Flamvell Magician.

Rose Warrior of Revenge: Level 4- 1600 ATK/ 600 DEF

Flamvell Magician: Level 4- 1400 ATK/ 200 DEF

Julia: Three monsters at once?

Declan: Those two monsters are tuner monsters but you can't Synchro summon without a non tuner monster.

JP: I didn't say I was going to Synchro Summon. I overlay my Level 4 Rose, Warrior of Revenge and Flamvell Magician to build the Overlay Network!

Yuya: He's going to XYZ summon?

Zuzu: What do you think about that, Julia? JP can do what all of three of you LDS students can do combined!

Dipper: Wow.

JP: Cloaked in shadows and relentless in its objective, I call upon the most dangerous of dragons! I XYZ Summon! Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!

Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon: Rank 4- 2500 ATK/ 2000 DEF

JP: I'm not done. I summon Flamvell Guard in ATK Mode!

Flamvell Guard: Level 1- 100 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Julia: Why did he summon that weak monster?

Sora: That monster is a tuner! He's going to Synchro Summon! (Thoughts) He's the 4 Dimension Duelist!

JP: I tune my Level 1 Flamvell Guard with my Level 7 Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!

Stardust Dragon: Level 8- 2500 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Yuya: Unbelievable! He Pendulumn, Fusion, XYZ, and Synchro Summoned this duel!

Declan: It seems that you earn your title. I'm impressed.

JP: Battle...

Declan: There is no need to attack. You have already one. You will either attack me with your Synchro or XYZ Dragon, then your Fusion Dragon, and then finish me off with the remaining dragon. You win.

[The duel ends and Declan begins to walk away]

JP: Hey! You can't end a duel like that!

Declan: I just did. I got what I came for and more. I look forward to seeing you in the championships. You can keep your school!

[Declan leaves with Henreitta and his students. The rest go over to JP to congratulate him. JP though isn't happy]

Zuzu: Congrats, JP! You saved the school!

JP: Thanks...

Zuzu: JP, what's wrong?

JP: I'll be fine. I just need air.

[JP leaves the school]

JP: (Thoughts) I think Declan knows who I really am. This isn't good.