Ch 35 omegas

Alpha had us all sit on the grey sectional couch after dinner. Somehow I ended up in the middle, while Beta sat on one end with his two guards standing behind him.

Alpha stood before us. "I understand you boys like stories," he said with a sneer.

Everyone was so nervous, no one answered right away. Delaying in answering meant we each deserved a blow. I quickly tried to cover for the others.

"Would Alpha like to hear a story?" I asked hesitantly.

We were all surprised when Alpha laughed. "No," he said jovially, "I am going to tell a story. You like our omegas, don't you good, Good Guard?"

I saw the gleam in his eyes as he stared at me. I didn't know if I could escape whatever he had planned. "They are just so small," I answered hesitantly.

"Small," Alpha drawled. With a sudden jerk of his arm and a snap of his fingers, Alpha summoned the man-omega. The man dropped to his knees before lowering himself down carefully, until he was laying flat on the stained, cream-colored carpet. "Does he look small to you?" Alpha snarled.

"No Alpha, he is a grown man," I answered submissively.

"Yes, a man with strength enough to cause harm to any of you boys." Alpha's tone was vicious as he leaned forward intently. "His pack is no more. They attacked..." I lowered my eyes in terror as Alpha's face warped. I got the briefest glimpse of a forming snout with wicked teeth flashing. In that moment, Alpha looked more like a horror film werewolf than all the times before. "What are you?" The words Alpha spoke were rough and gravely sounding; forced out past a tongue and lips that were more wolf than man. I heard the sound of flesh getting struck as Alpha kicked the man.

"I am an omega," the man swiftly replied. A slight whimper escaped the man as Alpha attacked again.

Alpha kept landing blows on the man, asking again and again what he was, in a voice that was more growl than words. The acrid smell of pee filled the air. I dared glance at Beta, who looked on in satisfaction. I couldn't bring myself to look at the scene before me. There was no way I was going to complain about what Alpha was doing. I came to the conclusion that this beating of the man-omega is something we needed to at least pretend to approve of. I cringed inside, the memory of Andre's bloody face and bruised body flashing before me.

Eventually, Alpha became full wolf, circling the prone man, snapping and occasionally biting enough to leave indents in his flesh without drawing blood. When Alpha grabbed the man's throat with his maw, my time in the car came back at me, and I peed a little; I couldn't help myself.

Alpha came over and sniffed at me. My heart beat irregularly when he rose up in front of me, putting paws on my shoulders. I shut my eyes as I tilted my neck to him. My skin crawled as I felt his paws become hands on my shoulders.

"Can you imagine," Alpha whispered coarsely in my ear, "what I would do if our royal heir were to be attacked?"

Breathing hard, I thought fast. "We will help protect our royal heir, Alpha," I rasped out through my terror, clenching my fists in an effort to control myself. Technically I wasn't answering his question, but I figured my words would please him.

"Against those little omegas you like so much?" he asked, with his face shoved into mine. His hand grasped my jaw, squeezing as he lifted my head up.

My breath wouldn't come. I couldn't swallow. I couldn't do anything but stare at his grimace.

"Well?" he drawled, grinning at me.

I couldn't afford to hesitate any longer, no matter how ludicrous the thought of those five-year-old boys doing us any real harm was.