PART 58: | THE DEVIL YOU KNOW |

Start from the beginning

When Hayley and Jackson made their way to the altar Mary says to all the guests, "Please, be seated." and the guests all sit back in their chairs.

- "Remind me again, why are the Mikaelsons hosts of her wedding when she is not a Mikaelson?" Natali asked Kol.

- "Because Klaus requested that she has a wedding here. Who knows for what." Kol told her.

- "I still can't believe Elijah is willing to let her marry some other guy." Natali remarked, "We all know he is in love with her."

- "Eh, you know him. He won't admit it." Kol simply says, not showing many emotions.

Kol and Natali weren't paying too much attention to the ceremony, but they couldn't help but notice that after a kiss the eyes if every wolf present flashed gold before settling back to their normal color and that's when they've knew the reason why Klaus off all the people wanted this wedding to happen so quickly.

They've turned around and looked up at Klaus who was over watching a wedding the whole time on the balcony. He had a devilish smile on his face that they've known way too well.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

When the ceremony was over most of the people went outside on the streets where a parade is being held in celebration of Hayley's and Jackson's wedding and wolfs were showing off their new powers.

- "Rebekah you must be jealous right now." Kol mocked his sister because he knows how much she wants to marry someone.

- "And what about you two?" Rebekah asked, "Thousand years together and no wedding?"

- "He's already mine. I don't need a ring to tell me that." Natali told her, "Weddings are stupid."

- "Why did you two came here then?" Rebekah asked them.

- "Because we think Nik planned this whole thing." Kol told her.

- Rebekah looked at him confused, "What do you mean by that?" she asked, "I know that Hayley and Jackson were supposed to get married ever since they were children, she told me that. I don't think Klaus has anything to do with this except to host their wedding here."

- "Yeah, and why would he do that if it doesn't benefit him as well?" Natali asked.

- "Don't be blinded by his actions again Rebekah, he didn't do this out of the good will." Kol tells her.

- "He wants a werewolf army like he always did." Natali told her.

- "Hayley would never.." Rebekah began saying but then she realized, if Hayley wouldn't work with Klaus why would she even accept to have a wedding at the compound.

- "She would if he compelled her." Natali says.

Klaus was watching the parade march down the main street and just as Natali and Kol came onto the balcony they saw Elijah who was leaving after he spoke with Klaus.

He turned around to continue watching the parade, he wasn't pleased to see them after he had an argument with Elijah, he could suspect why the two of them also came to look for him.

- "What a lovely ceremony, I wonder why did you allow them to have a wedding here?" Natali says wanting to get his attention, but he ignored them.

- "Elijah didn't seem happy when he was leaving, did he discovered you wicked plans?" Kol questioned him.

- After that Klaus couldn't hold himself back from answering, "Why do you think I have some wicked plans?"
- "You always have a plan up your sleeve." Kol replied.