2.8K 99 12

-graphic content-

He fired and almost had his shoulder ripped off as his hand flew back and the gun scattered onto the ground. His mouth fell open in an o as he scrunched his face and put a hand to his shoulder that made him want to scream in pain.

"Beginner." Yoongi tsked as he picked up the gun that had fallen onto the floor and gently clasped the safety back on.

"Woah! Did you see how far his arm got knocked away! I thought he was the one who got shot or something!" Taehyung excitedly shouted as he skipped towards them.

"That was a pretty bad recoil." Yoongi agreed.

Jungkook let out a soft groan as he kneaded his shoulder, thankfully it didn't seem to be dislocated. It just hurt. A lot.

"Come on. You held the gun wrong. Try it again." Yoongi nudged the gun in front of him as Jungkook stared at the weapon before slowly taking it.

Jungkook unclasped the safety and held the gun in front of him, holding it tightly with both hands. He was steadying his breathe, ignoring the throb of his shoulder when he felt a hand wrap around his wrists. Startled he looked to his left to find Yoongi's face close to his as the older man started giving him instructions.

"You're holding it too awkwardly. Spread your legs a little around shoulder length and steady yourself. Then, relax your shoulders, hold the gun straight and aim. No, the grip on the gun is wrong. Put your thumb over the other thumb. Ok, good enough, try again."

Yoongi stepped away and Jungkook felt like he could properly breathe again, as he held the gun in front of him.

"Steady your ai-"

Jungkook shot. The bullet missed, but his shoulder didn't get blown off again.

"Never mind." Yoongi chuckled as Taehyung laughed from somewhere behind them seeming to find the whole training part extremely amusing.

"I wasn't this bad when I came here for the first time right hyung?" Taehyung asked as his lips stretched in a wide grin.

"You weren't bad but you still sucked." Yoongi nodded, as he grabbed Jungkook's gun to exchange it for a one with a lighter weight.

"Aww, not honest as always." Taehyung teasingly said as he watched Yoongi hand Jungkook a new gun.

Taehyung grabbed the gun Jungkook had been using and walked to the shooting range, aimed, and shot. Straight through the board's head.

"Nice." Yoongi commented without looking from where he was adjusting Jungkook's gun.

Taehyung whistled and put the gun back on the table before sitting down on a chair next to it and crossing his legs, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Jungkook just held onto his gun as he stared at Taehyung who was nonchalantly looking at his phone like he hadn't just easily shot through the board's head.

Jungkook had fired a shot or two with the help of Yoongi when he heard Taehyung loudly call out for the older and the man stopped teaching Jungkook to turn to walk to him.

The two left Jungkook standing alone as they discussed something in a heated manner, Yoongi's face getting darker as he listened to Taehyung. Just then, a guard opened the door and stalked towards the two as he announced something that made Taehyung stand up and walk out of the door with the man hot on his heels.

"Come on newbie. We have to go. Put the gun in your back pocket or something and don't forget to put the safety on if you don't want to have your ass shot when you sit down." Yoongi shouted as he turned around to walk out of the room as well. Jungkook hesitantly put the safety on before running after the male.