4.9K 179 14

"Woah, Taehyungie's good at this now." Seokjin said in surprise, his chin digging into Namjoon's shoulder.

"He actually is. I was surprised." Namjoon agreed as he flipped the page of a book he was reading.

"Nah, Yoongi hyung's just a good teacher." Hoseok snickered as he slumped onto the leather sofa, surfing through the Balenciaga online store.

"That's for sure." Seokjin giggled as he watched Yoongi patiently reposition the weapon in Taehyung's grasp. It seemed like the blonde had grown a soft spot for the male in the last three months, not like he would admit it.

"He has a soft spot for Taehyung." Namjoon murmured as his tightened his arms around thin waist. Seokjin whimpered quietly at that as the cock inside him was nudged deeper.

Hoseok grinned without looking up from his computer,

"Namjoon's sicker than me, don't you think Seokjinie?"

Seokjin sniffled as Namjoon laughed. Seokjin shuffled a little on the male's lap to get himself more comfortable. They've been like this for the whole day, Namjoon deep inside Seokjin in the morning from their session at night. Before Seokjin could move, Namjoon had picked him up and declared that they would be this way for the day. Nether less to say, Seokjin had a very hard time doing his morning routine with a soft cock up his ass.

Hoseok had taken one look at the two and clapped his hands excitedly, taking the honors of dressing Seokjin up into a baby pink hoodie. Originally it had been a white translucent shirt but Seokjin had whined that he'd be cold so it was changed. Seokjin had cute matching pink high socks on his thin legs, and fluffy bunny ears placed on his head. He was pink from head to toe and it was an adorable sight.

"We have to attend a party next month." Hoseok murmured as he wondered what to wear.

"Again?" Seokjin groaned, nudging his nose into Namjoon's neck.

"Uh-huh. You like dressing pretty though." Hoseok said as he glanced at Seokjin's hole stretched around Namjoon's cock. Seokjin wasn't facing his way so he was granted with the beautiful sight without getting caught staring.

"I do. But we can't bring Taehyungie. He's going to be all alone." Seokjin sighed.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and slapped Seokjin's ass making the younger squeak in surprise.

"Don't worry about your toy, baby. Just keep your mind on being pretty for us."

Seokjin grumbled into Namjoon's skin, nibbling a little.

"Don't forget, he's your toy and you're ours." Hoseok chided as he clicked onto Gucci's official page.

"What's the party for this time?" Seokjin asked as he lifted his face up and turned to look at Hoseok.

"Club? We're going to show our faces at our new strip club that's doing well." Hoseok said with a sly smile when Seokjin beamed at that.

"Don't lie, Hoseok. We're going to the auction market to meet with one of our men in charge there." Namjoon corrected.

"Oh! Will humans be sold?" Seokjin giddily asked.

"Yup. Like always. Why? Do you want to change your maid? Is someone bothering you?" Hoseok asked a frown on his face.

"No! They're all so kind to me! I just asked." Seokjin giggled at the show of protectiveness.

"I'm bored." Hoseok grumbled, "Baby boy, come here."

Seokjin looked at Hoseok tapping his thighs and turned to Namjoon for permission. Namjoon shot a glare to Hoseok before allowing Seokjin to lift himself up. Seokjin moaned at the emptiness and walked over to Hoseok, straddling his lap. Seokjin was stopped when he was working the zipper on the male's pants.