5.7K 223 67

Taehyung stilled, his hands growing sweaty as he loosened his grip on Seokjin's waist.

"The fuck are you doing???" The blonde asked again, louder as he threw the door open.

Taehyung caught sight of the red haired male standing behind the shorter man who slowly made his way towards them.

"Stop."

Taehyung looked up at the male sitting on him, his cock still buried inside. Seokjin was looking at the blonde man with a blank look and the male stopped, his shoulders turning rigid.
Seokjin glanced back and Taehyung froze at the devilish gleam that flashed when their eyes met. Seokjin turned back to look at the blonde male.

"Where's RM hyung?"

"Why?" The blonde cautiously asked.

"I'm going to announce something important so he needs to be here." Seokjin grinned.

"What are you planning to do?" The red hair stepped into the room. Taehyung saw the silver haired male appear behind him, leaning onto the door still.

Seokjin waved at the taller, who's lips were pressed in a thin line.

"What are you going to do?" The silver hair, RM, furrowed his eyebrows.

Seokjin giggled, slowly but surely holding onto Taehyung's hands on his waist to hold it there. The three's eyes followed his move and the blonde ground his teeth.

"He owns my dick now."

The red hair gasped loudly and the blonde's jaw dropped. The silver hair rushed forward but Seokjin stopped him with a hand in the air.

"No arguments allowed."

"That's nonsense! We payed-"

"He's going to work for us and pay back the money he owes to my dick to you." Seokjin cut in, raising himself up and grinding down. Taehyung moaned quietly, snapping the blonde's temper.

"This better be for a good reason." The blonde stomped out, fuming.

Taehyung looked at the red head for help, shooting looks of confusion to him.

"Well, I guess. Hey, I'm J-hope and I'm not really fond of you." The male declared and walked out of the room, leaving only the silver hair who was rubbing his face.

"Hyung! I told you I'll get a toy of my own! I got mine!" Seokjin beamed at him, ignoring Taehyung tugging at his wrist.

"You're going to regret this." The male said with a grim face.

"I won't! I'll raise him so he won't be underestimated." Seokjin firmly spoke, shooing away Taehyung's hand.

"He's from a scum! He isn't properly trained, doesn't know how to yield a weapon! He's not loyal!" The silver hair yelled, making Taehyung flinch.

"Enough." Seokjin glared at the male, "He owns my dick and that shows enough. He has as much power as you."

The other shut his mouth forcefully and left, leaving with one last dark look pointed at Taehyung.

"So! My new boy toy." Seokjin giggled as he turned back to look at him.

"What was that all about?! I own your dick?? I'm going to pay for it??" Taehyung shouted as he clutched onto Seokjin's thighs.

Seokjin laughed out loud, a sound that reminded him of car shield wipers. He didn't hate it, he actually found it endearing. Which was a strange feeling blooming when he was still buried deep inside the man.

"Welcome to the Kim family, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung gasped.

The Kim family, the most infamous group of Korea. The gang leader, Kim Namjoon was a smart man, ferocious and merciless yet kind to his family members and the innocent.

"K-Kim Namjoon?" Taehyung asked as he pointed a trembling finger to the door.

"Yeah. You know him?" Seokjin coaxed his head sideways.

"What do you mean!! Of course I know him! Everyone knows him!"

"Hey, calm down. Then you probably can guess the blondie, can't you?" Seokjin asked him with a sly smile.

Taehyung racked his memory as he remembers hearing about the fearless, short tempered male who killed all that was in his way. Another who stood behind Namjoon and next to the blonde. He always wore a smile, the joker they called him.

"Min Yoongi and Hoseok?" Taehyung unsurely whispered.

"Jung Hoseok." Seokjin giggled, "It's hyung to you by the way or subaenim."

"I met them?" Taehyung bonelessly muttered.

"Yup! You're staying with them too!" Seokjin chuckled, before bouncing on his cock once making Taehyung's hands fly to his waist.

"It's a good deal don't you think? You're my new toy and you get to stay here and not at the broken house you used to live. You get to sleep in silk, walk on carpet, eat in luxury. All you have to do is work for us and not expect anything in return. It's going to take you years to pay for my dick." Seokjin said as he rubbed his own cock.

Taehyung gulped, reaching forward to wrap his own fingers around the black ring.

"Now, why don't you seal the deal?" Seokjin sent him a sultry smile and that was it. His fate had been sealed with that one beautiful expression of the male. Taehyung decided in that second, that he wanted to be the cause of that smile on the male's gorgeous feature.

Taehyung thrusted up, hitting straight at Seokjin's prostate catching the older by surprise. He kept on pounding into him, biting into his shoulder and listening to the high whines.

"Mine." Taehyung growled as he latched his teeth onto Seokjin's shoulder blades on top of a red blotch making the older cry out.

"Make me cum." Seokjin moaned as he let Taehyung use him.

Taehyung felt his release was close so with a flick of his fingers, unclipped the cock ring off.

Seokjin screamed as Taehyung thrusted in and his cum splattered all over his chest, hitting as high as his chin. Taehyung groaned as the heat tightened around him and he pushed in one last time and came deep inside the whimpering male.

"Can I kiss you?" Taehyung whispered as the pink haired male swayed on top of him, standing up right with the help of Taehyung's large hand on his hips.

Seokjin blinked at him with tears eyes, and he smiled a genuine one.

"No."