2.7K 133 37

"Damn."

"Tae's surely going hard on him, huh."

They said as they watched the monitor upon hearing the scream from Seokjin when Taehyung entered his room. Probably the man knew something had changed about the blue haired killer and how he had turned into something he had wanted him to become but not expected to be so fast.

"Well, he hasn't asked us to save him yet so," Hoseok shrugged as he swirled the wine in his glass.

"I mean I can go harder on him if he wants." Namjoon huffed.

"You wouldn't want to though, right?" Yoongi scoffed, "You're more into soft vanilla sex right?"

Namjoon sputtered, "What?!"

"No use in denying. I saw you ordering cute bath bombs online and you researched about romantic bathtub sex or something like that."

"THE FUCK. Stop crawling around my search engine like that hyung!" Namjoon screamed as he blushed.

Hoseok was clutching his sides, burying his head into Yoongi's arm as he laughed out loud. His laughter causing Namjoon to glare at him.

"You aren't better Hoseok. I saw you searching for cute couple outfits and then how much it would cost to rent Lotte world for a day." Yoongi said.

Hoseok choked on his laughter and was sent to a coughing fit fast.

"I hope you were planning on inviting us too." Yoongi added whilst snickering.

Hoseok gestured Namjoon for the water bottle which the other did not make any move to help the coughing male.

"Bitch. One day, I will discover all your secrets Yoongi hyung, and when that happens you will be a goner." Hoseok grabbed the water bottle as he stood up and gulped the content.

Yoongi laughed and patted his back in a teasing way, tipping the alcohol to his lips.

"But back to the point. What should we do with Tae." Namjoon cleared his throat.

"Well, from the killing he did today. I'd say he payed off 2 percent of the debt." Yoongi offered.

"That much of a good job?" Namjoon quirked an eyebrow.

"Well, he's a strong force and judging from the extreme loyalty he has on Seokjin I'd say today's worthy of 2 percent." Yoongi shrugged.

"He's turned into a troublesome one hasn't he?" Hoseok asked, the smile wiped off from his face.

"I got shivers when I saw his smile." Yoongi nodded.

"I hope Jimin doesn't grow into what Tae did." Namjoon worriedly said, tapping his shoes onto the floor.

"I don't know what Jin has in mind for him but I'd doubt it. I feel like Jimin is the type to keep his feelings inside him but when he explodes, he'd be ballistic." Hoseok said as he thinks back to their training session.

"Unlike Taehyung who can't hold his feelings back." Yoongi agreed.

"I guess Taehyung really is worthy of the Kim family now." Hoseok said as he leaned back into his chair.

Namjoon sighed, "Another one he created, theres no going back anymore."

Hoseok looked at him, "Huh?"

"Tae's a goner. I don't know how he'll react once Seokjin leaves."

Hoseok stared at his untouched wine and took a swig of the maroon liquid to repress the dark feeling of jealousy.

"Let's not discuss that now."