2K 95 12

Hoseok immediately catched him, gently laying the younger's head onto his chest. He groaned as he felt his cock pulsing, still spurting out the last few drops of cum.

Hoseok took a quick glance at Seokjin's side profile who had his eyes closed and gave a soft peck to his glossy lips.

No reaction.

Hoseok looked apologetically over Seokjin's head,

"I think I fucked him unconscious."

Jimin stamped up, striding towards Hoseok as the older cradled Seokjin's body, pressing soft kisses onto his hair.

"I can't believe you! You should have let hyung cum faster and he wouldn't have passed out!" Jimin fumed, standing with his arm crossed.

"Well, where's the fun in that?" Hoseok smirked, watching the way Jimin sneered.

"He's suppose to be mine for tonight!" Jimin cried out in anger.

"You can still have him for the night." Hoseok shrugged, not getting what Jimin was so upset about. It's not like Seokjin crumbled into sand whilst Hoseok fucked him. He wasn't some kind of superhero for goodness sake can't Jimin just chill please, no wonder he has a small chili pepper like attitude.

Jimin gasped looking hugely offended, "I'm not into fucking unconscious people unlike YOU."

"Hey," Hoseok started about to teach the younger some manners but Namjoon cut him off.

"You went too far Hoseok, I was suppose to introduce Jungkook here to Seokjinie." Namjoon turned his head to smile at Jungkook who looked more out of place then Hoseok's acorn pouch that he used to always have hanging around his waist.

( It's called fashion and it wasn't out of place. They all just need to catch up with him, that's all. )

Hoseok's face turned into immense distress as he finally pulled himself out of Seokjin.

"I fucked him unconscious 'cus I didn't want that lil shithead to get Seokjin." He muttered, his voice barely inaudible but Jimin heard it.

Jimin covered his mouth, whisper-shouting,

"You did it because of that?!"

"What?" Hoseok asked with a coax of his head.

"Nothing. Now I understand you. I'm not mad at you anymore Hobi hyung." Jimin extended his hand with a look of respect adorning his eyes.

"M' glad my Jiminie understands." Hoseok smiled brightly, cheerfully shaking his hand.

Jimin's gaze focused back onto the pink haired male and Hoseok watched Jimin fondly staring at Seokjin's sleeping face before leaning forward to kiss his nose. Grabbing his jacket on the floor and draping it over the younger's body,

"Take care of him. He doesn't like being cold remember."

Jimin nodded as Hoseok shuffled off the couch holding onto Seokjin to which Jimin quickly took hold of the unconscious male. Hoseok turned to leave but not before shooting a dirty look at Namjoon who innocently waved back at him.

Jimin hummed as he wrapped Seokjin up into Hoseok's jacket before gently picking him up.

"I think he's gotten lighter." Jimin frowned to himself as he stared at Seokjin's wrist. Had it always been this thin? He could probably snap them with just a twist of his hands.

Jimin turned to say goodnight to Namjoon only to meet Jungkook's eyes first,

"What're you looking at punk?"

Jungkook gulped and averted his eyes.

"Good night Namjoonie hyung." Jimin called out overly sweetly and with a dangerous smile on his face as he turned to leave with Seokjin in his arms. Kicking the door open with his feet and shutting it with a huge bang. 

"Shit, I'm not gonna be able to sleep with my eyes closed for a week." Namjoon groaned as his facade faded away.

Who knew what kind of horrifying 'pranks' would be thrown his way.