6.9K 258 100

"I fucking told you to not go mess around with that shit anymore." Yoongi growled as he entered the room where Seokjin was casually laying on top of the huge bed.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Seokjin asked as he looked up from his phone.

Yoongi fixed his eyes on the younger and frowned, "Don't tell me you don't know?"

Seokjin blinked twice as he stared back at Yoongi, "I'm afraid I really don't."

Yoongi sighed and walked over, climbing up the bed to sit next to Seokjin.

"That shit said that he was ordered to attack you by a guy under Chanyeol."

Seokjin grimaced at that, "I thought I was done with him."

"Well, seems like he's not done with you." Yoongi groaned as he rubbed his forehead.

"Sorry." Seokjin tentatively touched Yoongi's arms.

"Don't be. We're just really worried about you. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions earlier, I thought you were still fucking around with him." Yoongi said as he pulled Seokjin's hand into his.

"No, I'm not." Seokjin pouted and gripped the older's hand tighter.

The door opened and Hoseok came in, before he closed it quietly behind him.

"I threatened him just in case he tries anything funny." He informed them as he took of his jacket and threw it on top of a chair before making his way over to the two.

"You did? The scary Hoseok hyung mode?" Seokjin giggled as Hoseok slithered his hands to his waist.

"Yup. Couldn't take any risks before sending him out." Hoseok nudged his chin into the younger's shoulder blades.
Hoseok started lightly kissing Seokjin's neck as he breathed in the others scent.

"I'm so glad you're safe. I bet Yoongi hyung was jumping to conclusions a little right?"

Yoongi grumbled as he flicked Hoseok's hand making the other yelp.

Seokjin was about to laugh when his phone notification rang out loud from where it lay next to Seokjin. Seokjin stilled and paled a little as he realized he forgot to put his phone on mute. Hoseok who sensed Seokjin tense grabbed the phone, narrowly missing Seokjin's desperate hands.

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked as he watched Hoseok read with furrowed eyebrows, the edge of his lips curving down which always did when he was getting angry.

"H-hyung! It's not what you think it is! It's a mistake! I swear!" Seokjin babbled as he skittered away from Hoseok. Already preparing to make a run for it.

Yoongi grabbed Seokjin's ankle just to make sure causing the younger to cry out and try to shake him off.

"Hoseok?"

"He lied to us, Yoongi hyung." Hoseok said as his eyes met Yoongi's. There was no sign of emotions anymore. That was not good news.

"No wait! I can explain it!" Seokjin shouted as he slapped Yoongi's hands.

Hoseok threw the phone to Yoongi before he looked at Seokjin who was shaking now.
Hoseok slowly undid his tie and threw it behind him. He grabbed Seokjin's hands and pinned them down onto the bed with a sneer.

Yoongi who had read the notifications felt the intense rage building in his stomach. They needed to punish their baby.

"You lied to me." Yoongi said in a low tone, as Seokjin looked at him with tears eyes.

"Fucking texting behind our backs, huh? With that asshole Chanyeol that you said you were done with?" Hoseok tightened his grip as Seokjin whimpered in pain.

"Such a great actor. You tricked as all." Yoongi said as he opened a cupboard.

"Please! No! I don't want!" Seokjin's lower lips trembled as he watched Yoongi pull out restrains and a cock ring.

"You know how the punishment goes." Hoseok laughed as he suddenly bit into Seokjin's neck, drawing blood. Seokjin winced as he screw his eyes shut.

"No cumming for a week. No kissing." Yoongi said as he tied Seokjin's hands when Hoseok let them go.

The door opened with a click and the two didn't look back only Seokjin did. He let out a wounded whine to which the silver hair male shook his head with a laugh.

"I can't believe you betrayed us Jinie."

Seokjin bit his lips as Namjoon crept closer to them.

"I'm so disappointed."

A tear fell.