1.8K 92 18

"KAI BAI BO!!!"

"AHAHAHAHHAHA FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

Hoseok pumped his hand in the shape of a paper up in the air as he danced around, making screeching sounds like a parrot.

"Ugh, I cant believe luck really betrayed me like that." Yoongi stared at his fist with a lost look.

"I was so close to winning..." Taehyung stared bonelessly at his own wrist.

"Well, seems like me and Hoseok will be the ones getting two days with Seokjin then." Namjoon laughed at Hoseok who had moved on to dancing in front of a pissed looking Jimin who was wrapped around Seokjin.

"I can't believe this." Jimin pouted, sending a glare at Hoseok who had gone to flaunt at Yoongi.

"Well, maybe next year if you buy me clothes I'd pick you." Seokjin giggles, joyfully looking at Hoseok dancing and Yoongi trying to shoo him away.

"Really?!?!" Jimin perked up, "It's that easy?"

"Aww, you're talking Jiminie. Getting clothes of my taste is not as easy as it seems." Seokjin teased.

"You've literally said you wear the stuff you first see when you wake up." Jimin pointed out.

Seokjin rolled his eyes playfully, "That's because the clothes that I have are all my favorites."

Jimin hummed a noise of understanding as he nodded his head, his chin digging into Seokjin's shoulder.

"Wanna go get breakfast hyung?" Jimin yawned, softly caressing Seokjin's arms.

"Will you help hyungie with making pancakes?" Seokjin smiled softly, kissing Jimin's forehead.

"Of course. I love helping you cook." Jimin beamed, standing up and holding Seokjin's hand.

"Helping means cooking and not just standing there with a big dumb grin on your face as you watch me cook." Seokjin said as he got up and held Jimin's hand.

"Hey! It's not my fault! You can't just be there cooking and still looking like some ethereal being!"

Seokjin pouted but a faint blush rose to his ears, "Flattery won't get you out of this."

"I know." Jimin shot a cheeky smile before pulling Seokjin towards the kitchen.

"Oh, are you gonna go cook?" Taehyung called out from his place of recording Hoseok and Yoongi bantering.

"Yup!" Seokjin shouted back, letting himself be dragged away by the younger holding him.

"I'm coming to help!"

"Take one step inside the kitchen and you won't ever be able to walk anymore." Yoongi said practiced.

"I've been hearing the same threat from the first time I was in the kitchen. What did I do wrong!" Taehyung whined, but nonetheless took his seat, giving up on going after the duo.

"You almost destroyed the microwave when you thought it was a good idea to try and fry potatoes in there cus it was too dangerous to do it with a frier." Yoongi deadpanned.

He would never forget dashing towards the kitchen when the alarm went off, finding a water drenched Taehyung standing in the middle of the kitchen with a bottle of ketchup in hand coughing as smoke surrounded him. Yoongi had sacrificed getting himself wet from the ceiling sprinkler to taking the charcoal like vegetable out of the microwave and clean the shards of a China plate.

It had been a long day for both Taehyung and Yoongi.

Because they didn't notice that the China plate Taehyung destroyed was Seokjin's favorite.

——————————

Sorry for not updating been busy w skl recently :((
I'll try to update more often but I cant make any promises! I hope u liked this chapter :)