2.1K 91 3

"Wanna cum, wanna cum, please, move, I- I can't. Please."

Seokjin sobbed, tears openly streaming down his face as his hands trembled over Hoseok's stomach.

Hoseok grinned as he slipped his finger in one of the loops of the rubber band twisted tightly around Seokjin's painfully purple arousal.

"H- Hurts." Seokjin cried out as he moved his hands to slap at Hoseok's hands.

Hoseok stretched the band and let it snap onto the skin making Seokjin shout out in pain, throwing his head back and exposing his neck that had sweat tricking down it, his hole clenching around Hoseok.

"I didn't tell you to stop moving haven't I?" Hoseok mused, caressing the younger's thin waist, leaning forward to grab Seokjin's hair when he saw that he was getting no reply.

Seokjin scrunched his nose in pain, his mouth dropping open in a silent moan as he was forced to meet Hoseok's harsh gaze.

"Answer me?"

Seokjin gulped, his stomach churning with uncomfortable heat, "N- No, master hasn't told me to stop."

Hoseok nodded with a pleased smirk, "Go on then, make you master happy."

Seokjin shakily nodded, his thighs trembling as he shuffled into a better position and started slowly bouncing himself on Hoseok's hard cock again. Gasping and panting as he lowered himself onto the length and grinding himself when he felt his thighs burning. He was getting tired, and the constant rubbing of Hoseok's hot and wet cock wasn't helping the want to reach his high that he wasn't allowed.

Seokjin flowered, merely planting his hands onto Hoseok's chest when he felt a sharp slap on his cock making him jerk up and cry out.

"Come on, fuck yourself on my cock." Hoseok reminded, his eyes challenging Seokjin for any disagreements.

Seokjin breathed out deeply from his mouth as he steadied himself once again and lifted his hips and clenched tightly around the cock. Hoseok groaned as he let his eyes fall shut and he savored the warm heat constricting around himself.

Seokjin's forehead glistened with sweat and Hoseok reached out to swipe his bangs away from covering those strong eyebrows he loved. Seokjin whimpered as he held Hoseok's hand and seductively licked his finger, sending him his best sultrily look hoping that the older would feel merciful of him.

"If you wanna cum you've got to work for it , baby boy." Hoseok smiled as he licked his lips and retreated his hands. Patiently waiting for Seokjin to start moving once again, Seokjin groaned in frustration as his thighs ached from the work.

His breathe was coming short as he moved on top of the red haired male, feeling every inch of Hoseok slide into him then out, bushing his prostate and making him flinch from the pain-pleasure.

Hoseok shuffled to sit upright and Seokjin fell straight into Hoseok's chest as he gasped from the change of the angle, the older's length directly prodding against his prostate. His toes curled as he let out small little gasps and moans as he tried to steady his breathe.

"I- I can't anymore."

Hoseok murmured, "Can't move anymore, baby?"

Seokjin nodded, sniffling as he clung tightly onto Hoseok's shoulders.

"Then take it."

The grip on Seokjin's waist tightened as Hoseok rammed into Seokjin without pulling out first, reaching deeper than before. Seokjin screamed out, his voice hoarse as he whined and sobbed out, he could only do so. Could only hand on and take it like a good boy,

Sounds like an abused puppy escaped out of Seokjin as Hoseok slammed into him, his pace unfaltering. Seokjin started seeing stars, as his vision blacked out, and his fluttered back again at the intense manhandling. His cock was so hard and wet inside Seokjin, he could feel how much precum he was leaking and making Seokjin's hole even more wet.

Hoseok's hands gripped Seokjin's hips, his fingers dipping bruises that would bloom a beautiful purple soon as he pulled the younger flush against him.

Seokjin gasped, calling the older's name out as he pleaded for his release.

"So hard inside you. I'm gonna cum inside you, want that baby boy? Want my cum inside you?"

Seokjin nodded his head, whimpering pleases as he reached out to ask for a kiss.

Hoseok kissed Seokjin deeply, stealing every moans away as he started grinding into the man.

"Wanna cum together, hm?" Hoseok rumbled, his fingers coming back to play with the rubber band.

"Please! I wanna cum, please let me cum master, please." Seokjin rambled, arching his back as he rutted against Hoseok's hand.

Hoseok grinned evily, before he gritted his teeth and rammed hard once more making Seokjin gasp out loud and squeal as Hoseok slid the rubber band off. Seokjin felt his stomach tighten as his nails dug into Hoseok's skin and he shook as the orgasm racked out of him. He thought he could feel the sudden warmth spurt inside of him but before he could dwell on that, he slowly drowned into the intense pleasure and the darkness that followed after.