3.5K 153 11

"Oh! You already have your ears pierced!" Seokjin exclaimed once he had brushed a strand of hair away.

"I was told it would be better for me to have them pierced." Jimin mumbled, nervously tapping his fingers on his thighs.

"That's good! Saves the hassle. You can choose anything you want from here." Seokjin grinned as he opened a drawer and gestured to the younger to come. Jimin stood up and rushed to Seokjin's side and stared with wide eyes at the glittering jewelries.

"Aren't they pretty?" Seokjin asked, his eyes sparkling even brighter than the most expensive accessories Jimin had just seen.
Jimin swallowed hard and nodded, his throat feeling dry at the sudden realization.

"Choose." Seokjin coaxed his head and Jimin scanned the earrings. He tentatively chose a simple silver one but before he could bring them towards himself, soft hands wrapped around his fingers.

"I'm sor-"

"You have small hands. It's cute." Seokjin hummed as he cradled Jimin's hands. Jimin dropped the jewelry back in the box from his hands shaking too much as Seokjin intertwined their fingers together. Seokjin beamed at the difference and let go.

"Nice choice, Jiminie. Are you interested in rings?" Seokjin plucked the earrings from the box and handed them back to the paled male.

Jimin nodded, his eyes shimmering in interest and color returning to his cheeks. He's always admired the beautiful rings the auction dealer would sometimes sell.

Seokjin giggled at the excited male and opened another drawer and gestured to it.

Jimin stared at positively the most beautiful rings he had ever come across his whole life. The jewels glimmered, the cuts on the rock precise, catching the lights and shining brightly. 

"If there isn't any you like, I could show you more from the other rooms?" Seokjin suggested, seeing the hesitation in the male's form.

Jimin's head shot up and met his eyes with the other,

"No! I've never seen such beautiful rings like this! I didn't know which one to choose."

Seokjin smiled softly sending warm tingles down Jimin's neck. Seokjin reached out and took a silver ring with a pink jewel on top and held out a hand for the younger. Jimin placed his hand and Seokjin slid the ring on his index finger. Jimin felt like he couldn't breathe when Seokjin raised his eyes to meet his.

Such a beautiful male shouldn't be able to exist.

"This is perfect for you. Now, choose some more. I know you like them."

Jimin chose a few more and slid them down his fingers, still recovering from his flustered state.

"Good! Now, one of the staffs will show you you're room and you can rest there! I'll see you tomorrow!" Seokjin said and a woman came into the room, waiting for Jimin to follow him.
Jimin took one last glance at Seokjin who was staring back at him. The older waved at him with a smile that crinkled his eyes and Jimin waved back.

Jimin was scared of the tomorrow waiting for him as he stepped into his new room. A big, luxurious room that he could have never imagined to have. He was terrified of what he would have to do to pay back for the comfort.

But he felt like everything would be fine if the angel watched over him. His final thoughts before hitting the soft sheets.

Seokjin opened the door to his room to find a male already there, sitting on a plush chair near the edge of the room.

Hoseok was on his phone, his hair wet, fresh from a bath. His head rose as he heard Seokjin enter and he dropped his phone in his lap.

"Left him in the room. Do you wanna see him?" Hoseok asked, watching Seokjin softly close the door.

"Tomorrow." Seokjin answered, stepping towards the red haired man.

"Alright."

Seokjin took his hand and pulled Hoseok to stand before dragging him to his bed. Hoseok chuckled as Seokjin shuffled into the covers and lifted it for him. The older moved in and Seokjin laid his head on his chest and curled up next to him. Hoseok closed his eyes and sighed at the warmth, kissing Seokjin's smooth hair. He wrapped his arms around the thin waist he loved and waited for the younger to fall asleep.
Hoseok still remembers clearly when the Kim family was not the way it was now.

He had been horrified, felt betrayed when Namjoon stood with blood on his face next to a god-like male with no scars. Seokjin had black hair then, he was the epitome of sin and purity and that irked Hoseok to no end. He had argued with Namjoon but had been shunned down along with Yoongi. He had been mad, had hated the young beautiful man who one day deserved to stand next to Namjoon when he had worked his way to build the trust to stand behind him.

He didn't understand, why Namjoon would go so far to risk getting himself murdered for one trophy. Namjoon had murdered Seokjin's past owner, never paid for him, only promising false wealth to Seokjin.

Hoseok had seen Namjoon on his knees, begging Seokjin to stay.

He had snapped then, bursting into Seokjin's room that was bigger than his later on that night. Demanded an explanation on why he stayed in such a poor gang. He was used to better, to more wealth. Golden tables, diamond chandeliers, colorful sports cars, heavy jewelries. So why on earth, did Seokjin not leave.

Seokjin had giggled. The most ethereal sound to Hoseok's ears despite how much his nails drew blood from his palm.

"I will make the Kim family the strongest, it's more fun with a challenge." Seokjin smiled.

Hoseok couldn't answer, he had left the room without saying anything.

He saw what Seokjin did. He heard what Seokjin said. He felt the change Seokjin made. Hoseok was the main member of the most feared Kim family then. Seokjin smiled at them from the shadows, a faint glow.

"I think I fell too deep by then." Hoseok whispered as he kissed Seokjin's head once more. The younger was asleep, his breathe steadily rising and falling.

"I really thought I wouldn't. But, if I was Namjoon I think I would have done the same." Hoseok nodded as he tightened his hold on the other's waist. His heart hurt from the knowledge he had, he knew that one day Seokjin will be bored and leave them. He knew, all of them did.

Hoseok danced in a blue dream.

——————————

I rlly like hixtape especially "blue side" the lyrics r so deep and it makes me cry everytime
This chap was inspired by the song so plz go check out the song once again☺️

And OOFT BBMAs OUR BOYS WON 2 AWARDS SO PROUD HHHHHHHH