1-The Game Begins

Before you read my story, I wanted to say that I started to write this, because there are no NGNL stories on Wattpad, and I just felt like writing one :)

For the story, I'll be following the anime for as long as it's going, then the Light Novel.

It's been a while since I've last seen it in English (my main language's German), but I hope that I can make a good story!

I'm sorry if there're any spelling mistakes or something like that!

I don't have a update-schedule for this story, but I'll try my best!

I do have other stories on my account so... feel free to read them!

Enjoy!

-Shuzuku Higami

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤]

3rd Person Pov

A beautiful, rather small girl walked around a place she had found herself to be. It had been days since she had last encountered any kind of civilization. She asked herself: "How did I land here again? I should really think more sometimes." Just as she said that out loud, she heard screaming and yelling.

Her head snapped up, staring at the sky. As the falling things neared, she could make out three silhouettes of humanoid creatures, one of them being someone she knew, Tet, the one and only god of their world.

"Tet! Hey, Tet!" she called out to him, but didn't get any response. As she looked back up again, her eyes went wide. The other two, to her unknown people, were about to fall onto her. Her instincts told her to run, but then she remembered the ten pledges.

So, she decided to stand still, watching the strangers. Maybe she could get some money if she were to play against them later. As the two unknown people neared the ground, she could make out a boy, around her age, and a little girl.

The boy yelled: "Out of the way!" while the girl yelled: "Nii!" "Shiro!" He covered the girl as they made 'impact' with the ground. They landed right in front of the (h/c) haired girl, who was grinning, a hand placed on her hip.

The dust slowly cleared, and the siblings were laying on the ground with shocked faces. Tet said one last thing before vanishing: "Number 10: Let's all have fun and play together!"

The (e/c) eyed girl tried to get a hold on his hand and said: "Wait!", but he was already gone. She then looked back at the two people who just fell from the sky.

Suddenly, they heard Tet say: "I'm waiting for you! The three of you!" The (e/c) eyed girl merely shrugged, knowing how childish their god could be. Turning towards the strangers, she asked: "Where'd you come from?" However, they didn't answer her.

(Y/N) Pov

I walked in front of them and asked again: "Where the hell did you come from?" The boy finally noticed me, looking me up and down. He then ignored my question and asked: "What world is this?"

I tilted my head to the side, saying: "So you're from another world, huh. What's Tet's plan?" I lightly shook my head, finally answering his question: "You're in Disboard. Somewhere in Elkia, I think." The little girl asked: "Elkia?"