His hands trailed my flesh which felt like sparks between my legs, I was soaked and he was there licking and sucking my entrance, it felt so good he circled his thumb on my clitoris whilst licking the honey from my entrance.

He inserted his finger then put it on my lips, I was shocked but so turned on.

"Lick it Alex, taste how good you are,"

I sucked his finger then he put it in his mouth too.

"I love how you taste, it's so sweet baby!"

He had his erection at my entrance, circling, teasing me driving me to the point of no return, I wanted to explode!

"Please Hugh I need you please!!"

"Alex I love it when you beg me, I love it when you give your body to me."

"Hugh please my body is yours!"

He didn't wait, he slammed into me with force as if he was just as hungry as me, my mind went fuzzy I could hardly see, I was incapable of anything, the climax just kept rolling over my body, I could feel my honey running down my leg, I moaned while my body shook trying to control the sensations he was giving me.

"Fuck Alex! yeh that's it!!!!"

He exploded in me, making us both come and moan in unison.

I was exhausted, we both fell asleep lying in each other's arms......

Alex get here now, don't you run and hide from me, you know what will happen to you bitch! you can't hide from me, ALEX GET HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Please, no please joey, I'm sorry please don't hurt me, I'm so sorry!

Im so cold, he's put me in the cupboard again, when is this going to end!!!

"Alex, Alex" I opened my eyes I see Hugh, SHIT I see Hugh!!

"Alex come on baby"

He wraps me in a blanket and I can't help but cry, I can't believe this is already the end of us.

I was in the kitchen laundry room, how the hell did I end up there? I've never hallucinated before, I hope I just did the walking, I hope I didn't speak!!!

He lay me on his big bed, I curled in a ball and cried he climbed in beside me and stroked my hair.

"Fuck Alex, what happened to you, to cause that much pain, the screams I thought we had an intruder, please tell me Alex!"

I could hear how scared he was but I couldn't tell him.

"Alex who is joey?"

I didn't answer him, I couldn't!

I need to go, I need to get of here now, this was a mistake I can't do this, he is lovely and kind I will not tarnish his mind with my demon!

I sat up and didn't look at him, I couldn't it was too painful, I walked out his room and headed down to the lounge to get my clothes on. I was busy with my shoes when he came in.

"What are you doing Alex"

"I'm going it's for the best if I go"

"Who for, you or me?"

"For you I can't do this I thought I could but I can't!"

"Alex please don't go, you don't have to tell me anything until your ready, please don't quit before we have even started!"

"Why I'm nothing, I don't mean shit Hugh you could have any one!"

"I want you please stay."

I feel to my knees, I was exhausted and it was getting worse, I needed help but how?

"Come on" he held out a held out his hand and I took it.

"I'm so sorry"

" Hey don't you dare say sorry, you've done nothing wrong!"

He kissed my hand causing another tear to fall from my face.

"I need to speak to someone Hugh, someone that can help me without any one finding out, will you help me please!"

"Yes if course, I have a feeling it's not me you want to speak to?"

"I can't Hugh, I won't tarnish your mind, please don't make me."

"Alex it's ok I won't press you, I will be here no matter what!"

"Thank you"

We climbed into bed and he cuddled me until I feel asleep.

I wake up to silence, I was warm and comfortable, I turned my head Hugh wasn't there, I put on his dressing gown and went to look for him, I went down to the kitchen.

Miss Taylor was there making pancakes, she was an older woman with white hair, she had aged well and was still very pretty.

"Ah miss Blakewood, good morning would you like breakfast?"

"Has Hugh eaten?"

"No my darling, not yet he is in his study."

"Ok I will wait for him to eat, can I have a coffee please and also could you show me to his study?"

"Of course darling and the study is upstairs on the left."

"Thanks miss Taylor and my name is Alex"

"Well it's nice to meet you Alex my name is Debra, I took the liberty of buying you some sweats and trainers at mr Hendrix request, I have also washed your clothes."

"Wow, thank you so much!"

"No problem, there in a bag on the lounge chair, here is your coffee."

I collect the bag and notice I also had underwear and socks I like that woman I thought to my self.

I took the bag up to Hugh's room then went to his study, he was on the phone and I didn't know whether I should knock or just go in!

"I need to know, find out what I said then report straight back to me as soon as possible!"

It sounded serious maybe I will just knock, I tapped on the door.

" I have to go, Alex it open"

"If I'm bothering you I can go, if you want to get back to your work."

"Don't be silly all this can wait, have you eaten?"

"No I wanted to wait for you!"

"Great, I've arranged for someone to come here at one o'clock to talk to you, nobody knows she is coming apart from me and you, I have also stressed how important it is, no one ever finds out, I will be training in the garden so no one will disturb you!"

"Hugh I know this is difficult and I wish I could tell you, I just can't!"

"Sshh Alex, in time maybe, it's fine"

"How much do I owe you?"

"For what?"

"Well the clothes and now this person coming they won't be cheap, but I can afford it!"

"You don't need to worry it's all been covered."

"I don't think I could let you pay for them!"

"Well it's done now."

He kissed my head then my lips,

"Does every one does as they are told with you?"

"Yes pretty much, except one person!"

"I wonder who that could be, I'm going for a shower al meet you downstairs."

"Ok I'll finish up here, shout when your ready to eat."