18. Ask Him

They killed them all. All except the one I wanted and Lucea.

They plan on torchoring him, for betraying the family, before killing him.

Axel actually gave me permission to be the one to kill the one that hit me. Not that I needed it, but I'm glad he is finally letting me have some fun around here. It's about time that I got my fix.

I smile, walking down to the basement, that I didn't know they had.

The walls are concrete. There's a long hallway that leads to six small, dark, and cold rooms. The rooms either have a hard chair their prisoners sit in, or a thin mattress on the far corner of the room. Each room only have a single hanging light in the middle of the ceiling, no windows, and the only door that leaves here you have to go through the house to get out.

I walk down the few steps, down the hall, turning at the second door to the right.

Axel is already here, he stands behind the man, leaning against the concrete wall.

The man that hit me, seats in a chair, right in the middle of the room.

His mask now off. I can see his short brown hair, hazel eyes, and long nose. 

He looks so much smaller sitting here. He's so much smaller because I'm the one with all the power now. I'm the person that holds his fate in my hands.

I march right up to him, my fist connecting to his nose.

I smile, as I hear his groan in pain. 

This is only the bringing, bud.

I used to do this all the time, back home. I know all the buttons to push. I know how to cause him pain, how to get answers, and how to kill without a thought.

I'm finally putting my skills to use here. So, I'm going to enjoy this, while I can.

"What's your name?"

He doesn't answer.

I punch his jaw, trying to hide the sting that shots up my hand.

"You should know that I don't like repeating myself. So, for your benefit, I won't," I stand close to him, ready for send another punch, if I have too.

"Tony," he mumbles.

"I can't hear you, boy. A real man should say his name with pride. That his name holds power. That people cower at the mention of your name. You must not belong in this world, if you have to mumble your name," I circle his chair.

"Tony," he states louder than the first time.

"I'm not cowering, Axel. Are you?"

I stop in front of Tony, looking over at Axel. He has a slit smirk on his full lips.

"No, Sawyer. I'm not."

"We're not cowering, Tony. You must not hold any value to us, or your boss, if we haven't heard of you."

"That, or we're just better at staying hidden," Tony looks me in the eye.

I throw a punch at his cheek, watching his face jerk, like mine did.

"No, that's not it. You are useless to us. Unless you tell us, who you're working for."

"Why would I tell you that?" he laughs.

"Because, your life . . . is in my hands. And I can assure you, that you won't be leaving here alive. So, you can make it easier on yourself, and tell us. Or you can let me finally have a little fun around here . . . Who do you work for?"

"Why would you want to know that? Are you scared?" he smirks, again looking me in the eye.

"No," I scuff, pulling out my hand gun, that Axel finally let me have.

"Well, you don't have to be," he sighs. "Lucea is already here. Just keep an eye on him. He's smart, you know. And I know, that you know. He told us all the sob story, before we came here."

I look at him. He told these people what we had?

Doesn't matter to me, now. It was nothing important. Not to me anyway.

I swing, my arm that holds the gun.

"I don't care if he has told you shit about me. I want to know what he had planned." I begin circling him again.

"Ask him."

I stop behind him, slamming the butt of the gun into his skull.

His head drops, telling me that his out for the night.

I walk out, forgetting that Axel was in the same room as me.

I don't want to be anywhere near here, when Lucea tells them what we used to do together.

I know that Axel will be mad that I haven't told him, but it wasn't important. I never thought I would see him again, after meeting Axel. He was long forgotten after being told I would marry Axel.

I quietly walk into our room, taking a seat on the bed. Waiting for when Axel will come in, demanding answers. Answers that I don't want to give, but I know he needs to know, now that we're dealing with Lucea.