CHAPTER 14

"Hajima, stop staring at me oppa." Carla rolls her eyes as she looks outside the bus' window.

"Can't help it."Jonghyun teases her more. "You're just too beautiful."

She can feel that her face is already crimson in color. "Ya, you want this?" She smirks as she shows him her fist.

Jonghyun just chuckle as he gets her hand. "Aigoo, such cute hands."

She pretends to be mad at him while frowning. "Oppa—" Her words are cut when her eyes caught something. "Claudette?" She sees her smirking. It was too fast that she cannot fully understand the situation.

"Claudette? Who is that? Your girl crush?" Jonghyun frowns while asking her.

She shakes her head. "Aniyo. She always gives me creep oppa." She tells Jonghyun about the diary, its content and everything. She shivers as she finishes it. "She keeps on haunting in my dream. Maybe eomonie is right. Maybe going to the attic is cursed."

"Aissh, don't think too much of it arasseo? Perhaps you just see a girl similar to her. That's it."

"But—" She sighs. "Maybe oppa." She rests her head on his shoulder.

Jonghyun automatically places his arm at the back of her head. "Maybe you are just tired. Sleep first and I will just wake you."

"Gomawayo oppa."

***

Jonghyun and Carla keeps on exchanging glances as they watch movie together with her parents. They are sitting opposite to each other.

She hears her mother yawning. "Aigoo, I think I can't finish the movie. I'm already sleepy. I'll just go to bed first. Would that be okay Jonghyun-ssi?"

"Ne imo."

"Jamkaman yeobo, I'll go with you too. I'm worn out from work. I need to rest too." Her father stretches while yawning. "Carla, just take care of our visitor ne?"

"Eomonie, ahbuji, it is still 7:30 in the evening, and you are already sleepy?" She raises a brow.

"Why not? I did a lot of stuffs earlier." Her mother raises a brow.

"Eomonie, if this is just to tease..." She whispers.

"Aniyo. Trust me dear." Her father whispers something to her ears. She frowns as she hears it.

"Ahbuji! Disgusting! Yuck! You are too old—" Her father covers her mouth.

"We will be going ahead of you young ones." Her father winks at her and then drags her mother.

"Gross." She pouts as she looks at her parents going upstairs.

Jonghyun sits beside her. "Wae?"

She rolls her eyes. "Ahbuji said they are going to make a baby. Ewww."

Jonghyun chuckles. "Aigoo, should we take a stroll so that we won't hear?"

"Oppa!" She shivers as she feels disgusted just thinking about it.

Jonghyun chuckles."Kaja."Jonghyun automatically holds her hand.

She frowns. "Ya, your eomma and appa won't look for you yet?"

Jonghyun shakes his head. "Aniyo. Besides, my class starts at 10 tomorrow."

She nods. "Arasseo. Let's go buy ice cream then."

Hand in hand, they go outside to buy ice cream. Carla feels so happy just having a holding hand with Jonghyun. They intertwine their hands properly.