CHAPTER 39

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

"Stop." He turns his head to the side to stop his and Mi Cha's intimate kiss. They are in the middle of the hot kiss when he remembers Carla. She will be upset if she will know about this.

He gently pushes Mi Cha away from being on top of him. He buttons up his jeans that Mi Cha tried to unbutton earlier. What have I done?! I shouldn't have allowed her to go this far. This is my fault.

"Wae?" Mi Cha asks grumpily while trying to break him from his deep thoughts.

He stares at Mi Cha's eyes and holds her arms. "This is not right. I'm sorry."

"Don't you want me 'Dy?"

He shakes his head. "It's not that I don't want you Mi Cha. I just respect you." I respect you especially that you are Carla's cousin. I can't betray her. I already betrayed her by kissing you and getting intimate with you. I can't go further than that. I don't want to hurt her.

Mi Cha's face softens. She smiles while hugging him. "Gomawo."

Jonghyun waits for her to sleep before he leaves her silently. It's Mi Cha's wish to him when they are 'back together'. He needs to make sure that she is already sleeping before he walks away.

Mi Cha told him that she is not feeling well during at night lately. That it may sound weird, but she is seeing things that others won't believe. When he asked about more it, Mi Cha keeps avoiding the topic.

Sunday of the following week...

"Joon Ki...How is she?" Jonghyun asks.

Joon Ki and him decided to meet up at Joon Ki's place. He badly needs to know how Carla is going. He needs to talk to her about what happened to him and Mi Cha before Mi Cha will tell her. He's afraid that she might misinterpret it if she'll hear it from others.

Joon Ki gets choked with his drink when he asked.

"Yaa... Gwenchana?"

Joon Ki pats his chest and nods. "I'm fine... And she's fine too." He looks away.

"Sure?" He looks at him with suspecting eyes.

Joon Ki sips another glass of drink. He nods while the rim of the glass is still touching his lips.

Jonghyun releases a deep sigh and nods with a smile. "That is really good to hear."

"It is." Joon Ki simply adds it.

Time passes swiftly. They talk about random things that they want to tackle. They are already tipsy when Joon Ki excuses himself.

Jonghyun stands and walks towards the fences in Joon Ki's room's veranda. He fills his lungs with air, hoping that it will cleanse away all the negative thoughts and emotions he is feeling right now.

He gets startle when Joon Ki's phone rings. Joon Ki left it on the table.

Jonghyun frowns when he sees Carla's photo, indicating that it is her who is calling. He quickly drags the answer button.

"Oppa! The place here is so nice! I really love it!"

"Where?"

"Jo—Jonghyun op—oppa?" He chuckles when he hears her stammering.

"Ne. This is me. How are you yeobo? I really miss you." He sadly said.

"I'm—I'm fine... I miss you too oppa."

"Where is that place that you are telling earlier? Can I go there?"

"A—Ani... Ani..."

"Wae?" He pouts when he hears her disapproving voice.