CHAPTER 6

The game continues smoothly. Carla is starting to feel the pain all over her body, but trying her best to ignore it. She thinks she got some bruises particularly from her right side.

"Gwenchana? You look so pale Carla." Onew notices her when they have a short time out.

She sees the others approaching to her too. "Chincha? Aigoo, it is just your imagination oppa." She tries to cover her pain with a cute smile. "I'm super-duper mega fine oppa." She grins and shows them thumbs up.

"Kurae." The four nods. She notices Jonghyun staring at her seriously as if trying to analyze her moves.

"Oppa!" She frowns and points to him his friends. The game is starting again.

"I don't believe in you." He leaves her with those words before he runs back.

Carla sighs. I'm not good at convincing people though. Aigoo... Urghh, I'm really in pain. I need to put some cold pack before eomonie and ahbuji scold me.

"Ahjussi, can I ask some favor?" Carla smiles to the standing coach of SHINee.

The coach smiles at her. "Sure."

"Please do tell the five of them that I left first. My eomonie called me already. Neomu gomapsumnida in advance ahjussi."

"Arasseo. No problem with that."

Carla sighs as she finally reaches back towards home. It's kind of hard for her to locate it back. Thanks goodness, she is able to recognize some of the people living in their area and tries following them.

She plasters a smile before she calls out for her mother. She needs to be happy or else, they will notice the pain that she is suffering. "Eomonie, I'm home!" She frowns when she did not get a response. "Eomonie?"

She searches for her mother, but no one is there. Omo, let me check my messages. She smiles triumphantly when she found out that her mother messaged her earlier that she will be out for the market. "Ting dong! Looks who is lucky today?!" She grins as she gets the ice pack from the fridge.

"Omo." She looks at the bruise on her right waist. It looks bad. "Ouch, ouch, ouch." She shivers at the coldness that she gets from the ice packs that she places near her body.

As she looks above, she notices the secret passage towards their attic. Hehehe... Since eomonie is not here, why not check it right? She quickly places back the ice pack on the fridge.

Her level of excitement starts to level up when the stairs from the secret door goes down. "Omo, this is so amazing!" She grins.

She can feel the dust filling her nose already. "Aishhh..."

She gets amazed by the place. It's old, but the oldness is definitely nothing compared to the awesomeness of the beautiful antiques being displayed in their attic. "Wow! Why is eomonie not using these stuffs huh?" She looks from the bottom of the antique candle stand. 1870's "Daebak! This is from 1870's? Awesome!"

She looks around. There are cabinets, grand piano, tables, chairs and other stuffs that definitely telling you that they came from an old age. She is totally awed. She opens the cabinet only to find out clothes from the same year. "Daebak! This must be from granny's!" She comes across to a family album. A very old one. "Omo, they are all beautiful. So beautiful." There are only four people in the picture. She is guessing that the two beautiful ladies standing beside the couple are the daughters of the couple. But this can't be granny right? I think they are pure French. Aigoo, so who are they? She returns the picture and closes the cabinet's door.