CHAPTER 12

I need you to see me.

Carla frowns as she reads her cousin's message. It's already 7:30 in the evening. Aigoo, maybe she has something important to tell.

Eodie couz'?

School ground.

Arasseo.

***

"Mi-Cha!" She waves happily as she sees her cousin sitting on the ground.

"I won't be beating around the bush Carla. Do you like my boyfriend?" Mi-Cha asks seriously.

She is taken aback. She does not know how to answer her cousin since she too is confused with her own feelings. "W—What kind of question is that Mi-Cha?"

"It seems like you two are close and that both of you are caring for each other so much. I just want to clarify things."

She looks on the ground. "We—We are just friends. Yes, friends."

"Good. Please do me a favor too." Mi-Cha is smiling now.

"W—What?"

"Please try to avoid him as much as you can okay?"

"S—Sure." She bites her lower lips as she tries to suppress her tears. Urgh! What is happening to you Carla? Why are you suppressing your tears? What is there to shed tears for?

"Pinky promise?"Mi-Cha shows her pinky finger.

She seals it with hers. "Pinky promise."

"Omo, I'm late to our date! Bye couz'! I'll just go ahead okay?" Mi-Cha gives her a kiss on her cheek.

Carla lets out a sigh as she sees Mi-Cha already far away from her. She is a bit startle when she feels a drop of water falls on her hand. She realizes, she is crying. "I don't like oppa right?"

***

She closes her eyes as she feels dizzy looking for the direction towards home. She regrets why she decided not to go home and take a stroll without taking pictures of the marks. Now she is absolutely lost.

"Pabo! Pabo! Why am I such a slow in locating direction?" She pats her head.

She decided to ask help from her father. "Erghm, ahbuji... Can you fetch me?" She describes her location in full detail.

"Aigoo, why did you go out late at night when you know that you are not familiar with the whole place yet? Wait for me ne? I'll be there in not less than 20 minutes."

"Arasseo ahbuji. I'll patiently wait for you here."

True to his words, her father arrives after a couple of minutes. They are happily chatting while in the car when they came across a couple that she absolutely knows. Omo! Mi-Cha and Jonghyun!

"Wait, is that your cousin Mi-Cha and Jonghyun? Are they dating?" Her father asks her with terrified eyes.

She shakes her head. "Aishh, ahbuji, maybe it's just look like them arasseo? Besides, they are covered with the post. I did not see that couple clearly."

"Huh? But I think it's them. I thought you and Jonghyun-ssi are the one dating dear."

She blushes as she hears it. She frowns to her father. "Ahbuji!"

"Aigoo, look who is blushing. You are starting to like him huh?"

"Hajima appa, hajima. I'm not listening." She covers her ears as she looks at the window. She sighs secretly.