CHAPTER 19

She can't help herself from crying as she waits for her parents to come back. She remembers those times when someone tried to stop her from reading the diary, when she dreamt of her grandmother.

Halmeoni must have stopped me at that time. Sorry halmeoni, I was so stubborn. I'm really sorry if I caused all of you to worry for me.

"Carla-ssi!" She frowns as she hears a call from outside their gate. She immediately opens the gate and found the four members of SHINee smiling at her.

"O—Oppadeul, Jonghyun oppa is not here if you are looking for him."

"We know." Kibum said. "He asked our favors to watch over you while waiting for your parents. He's worried."

She looks down. "Mianhe if this disturb you a lot oppadeul, but I'm really fine. I can handle things."

Onew ruffles her hair. "Gwenchana. Your boyfriend must have a big reason to worry for you and asked our favors."

She blushes as she hears it. "O—Oppa!"

"Hahaha, we already know Carla. Jonghyun already told us about your relationship. Before you guys found out about your feelings, we already know about it." Minho winks at her.

"Chincha? You must be thinking that I am a bad cousin to my cousin oppadeul." She said with sadness on her face. She can't help, but to feel guilty about it.

"Aigoo, you don't have to feel bad. Jonghyun hyung has been telling and asking our opinions if he should continue his relationship with Mi Cha or not even before the two of you met. He only clings to their relationship since he thought it would be a waste to let go of their one year relationship. Jonghyun hyung's previous relationships before Mi Cha does not last long Carla." Taemin explained.

"Omo... But—But Mi Cha loves him so much."

"She's obsessed of Jonghyun. I know it." Kibum smirks.

She looks at Kibum and pouts. "Oppa, Mi Cha just loves him."

"Aishh, believe what you want to believe Carla, but we suspect, her clinginess towards Jonghyun is already an obsession."

"Aigoo, aigoo...Ya, stop arguing with that arasseo?" Onew stops the two.

They all turn their heads at the gate when they heard her parents' voices.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

"'Dy, stop looking at your phone. It makes me feel bad." Mi Cha raises a brow at him. Mi Cha tags him anywhere she likes to go. "Do you like my cousin?"

Jonghyun sighs. Yes I like your cousin... No, I mean I love her, but she asked me not to tell it to you. "I—I'm just worried okay? Her parents asked me to watch over her. It's not right to leave her just like that."

Mi Cha smirks. "Really? It's really because of her parents?"

"'My, please... I'm not in the mood to argue." He gives a silent thank as he notices that they already reach the block near Mi Cha's house.

"Why don't we go inside the house 'Dy?"

He frowns. "Ya, you know that your father is against me right?"

"You're in a hurry because you want to go back to her house?" Mi Cha said with anger in her voice.

"That's—That's not what I mean 'My."

"Then let's go to your house. Let's stay there."

Jonghyun sighs. "'My... You took an absent from school because of this?" He said with disbelief in his eyes.