CHAPTER 29

Carla is in the middle of the class when something came up.

"Carla?"

She gets nervous when her teacher calls her name. "Ne seongsanim?"

She sees her teacher signaling her to go outside. "Seongsanim?" She asks when she gets near to their teacher.

"You've got a delivery. Aigoo... You are starting to gain lots of admirers since that sports fest huh?" Her seongsanim teases her before leaving her to get back inside the class.

Huh? What is she talking about? Her jaw drops when she sees a man holding a big bouquet of flower and a box of chocolate.

"Miss, delivery for you." The delivery boy said politely.

She points herself. "Are you sure it is mine?"

"Are you not Yoon Carla Abrielle miss?"

"I am, but is that really for me?" She asks with confusion on her face. "From whom?"

"It is not stated miss. Maybe it is written in this card. Here." The delivery boy hands her a card.

"Neomo gomawayo." She waits for the delivery boy to walk before she reads the card.

Baby,

I'll wait for you in the practice room tonight. I love you so much. Mwah!

Love,
Your stalker. :P

She tries to suppress her smile as she can feel that she is blushing. Tsssk, and he really meant what he said yesterday? Aigoo...

As she gets back inside the class, her classmates as well as their teacher tease her. She notices Mi Cha's sharp glare at her. She shrugs her shoulders. I'm sorry Mi Cha, I think I can't keep all my promises to you anymore. It's not because you are not my true cousin, but I want to fight for oppa this time. I don't want to run away from my feelings anymore.

***

She suppresses her smile as she knocks the door to SHINee's practice room. "Oppa?"

Carla stares at Jonghyun when he opens the door with a serious face. "Bwoya? Why are you so serious?"

Jonghyun forms a sweet smile on his face as he gives her a single rose. "Hi. Did you miss me?" He asks as he hugs her.

Carla nods. "You?"

"So much. Let's get inside. I have something for you." He whispers as he gently pulls her towards inside.

Carla raises a brow when she sees a candle lighted table at the center of the practice room. She politely sits on the piano bench when Jonghyun guides her to sit.

"Jamkaman." She hears him saying.

"Bwoya? What are you doing oppa?"

Jonghyun answers her with a wink. He sits beside her. He then starts pressing the keys. "I want you to hear my composed song just for you."

(U & I by Kim Jonghyun of SHINee)

You, you and I
Oh, you and I can't be apart
You (you you), you and I
I'm always waiting for your story

I'm so exhausted
And having a real hard time
It's a day where sighing once is hard
So how was your day?
You're smiling, you must be in a good mood
That's nice to see, can you tell me your story?

You, you and I
Oh, you and I can't be apart
You (you you), you and I
I'm always waiting for your story...

(A/N: Just can't stop smiling while listening to Jonghyun oppa's U&I song while reading this line. So missing him and his wonderful voice. T_T)

Unrequited Love of 1870's Diary {SHINee Jonghyun}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें