I watched as she grabbed hold of his arm and rubbed up against him with the very definition of a slutty look on her face. The action unfroze me as fire ignited in my veins, watching her hanging off MY Superman had my fists clenching at my sides. Arrow growled uneasily at my side as he sensed my tension, I gave him a quick command to stay before stomping towards the two with North calling to my back. "Come on Silas you know we could have some real fun like the old times." I heard her purr out. If I had been a cat it would be easy to detect my anger with raised back and hissing, but I was very good at hiding what I felt when I wanted to do so. 

"Hello Jade, might I ask what it is you're doing here?" I asked calmly as I crossed my arms at the pair. "Aggele mou I..." Silas looked to me pleasingly as he tried and failed to pry the bimbo off his arm, I silenced him with a wave of my hand. "Oh, it's the little freaks new roommate, where's your doting little girlfriend?" Jade taunted, I wanted to defend Jess but at the moment I had a more pressing matter in front of me. "I asked first, what are you doing here?" I spat out, forget playing nice. "It's really none of your business what or who I do in my own time." She hummed out as she rubbed against Silas again. Oh, how I wanted to break her bimbo face! 

The action and her words had a strange sense of possessiveness running through me, he was MINE and I would not tolerate her hanging off of him. "It's my business when you're hanging off the guy I'm dating, now back the f*** OFF!" I growled out. I was practically shaking in anger now, the commotion had drawn Luke out of the kitchen to witness our standoff. "You honestly think a scrawny thing like you can win them over? I've already taken their virginity it's only a matter of time before I take them from you." Jade smirked. "Get lost Jade, we've told you to leave us alone!" North snarled at my side, but she just leeches herself tighter to Silas.

 "Fine if that's how you want to play it." I muttered so nobody could hear as I set my bow and arrows on a nearby table. "Last chance, let go." I stalked forward until I was face to face with the clingy little bimbo herself, Silas was trying to calm me but I ignored him. "Make me." She hissed back, wrong choice of words on her part. "With pleasure." I grinned as I punched her square in the face, the crunch on contact told me at the very least she now had a broken nose. Her hands flew up to to her face as she released Silas and I stepped between them defensively, when she pulled her hand away it was covered in the blood coming out of her nose.

 "You b****!" She screeched as she lunged at me. I dodged her attack easily as I grabbed her and threw her to the floor, pinning her under me as I held my knife to her throat. I applied just enough pressure to let the tip draw blood but not letting it go deep enough to sever anything vital, yet. "Whatever you had with them is far in the past you overgrown rat, I on the other hand am very much in their present and near future. So let me make this impossibly clear for you since you apparently didn't get the message last time." I pressed the knife a smidge deeper into her flesh as she squeaked in pain. 

"You will stay away from Jess and the ENTIRE Blackbourne team or I. WILL. END. YOU. And when that time comes, nobody will find your body you pathetic bimbo b****." I growled out my threat as an arm wrapped gently around my waist. "It's alright now Aggele, you can let her go, she understands her place now." Silas soothed as I allowed him to lift me off of her. "Are you alright Superman?" I asked gently as I turned to him in concern. "I'm better than fine with you here defending me Aggele." He grinned as he gave me a quick kiss and I turned back to glare down at a whimpering Jade.

 "North Star do you mind seeing that she is taken care of by Dr. Roberts, I have to be going now." I gritted out before grabbing my bow and stalking my way outside, Arrow trotting to keep up with me. I headed for the barn in my haze of anger not stopping until I'd wrapped my arms around Nightmare and buried my face into his broad neck. "What happened to you?" Jess asked as she handed out weed treats to the goats. "Just be ready for my 'don't eat the pork signal' fair warning." I growled out. "Jade being a b**** again?" She stated more than asked, I knew she would get it. "I broke her nose and drew a bit of blood with my knife at her throat." I raised back.