"Does someone want to tell me what's going on?" He scratched his head.

Bruce looked at Tony. "Robert passed away this morning." He said.

"The lobster?" Tony asked.

"Yes. The one Thor rescued." Stephen clarified.

"Eh." Tony rolled his eyes and went over to the bed, sitting down on the edge and arching his back. His back popped and he sighed in relief. "Gosh. Stephen maybe your cloak could make a back support or something. That floor is hard."

The cloak looked up at Tony.

"Tony, how can you be of such good humor right now?" Thor weeped. "We just lost a member of our family."

"Well, let's just say Robert and I were not the closest of family members..." Tony said, as a flashback of whenever Robert almost pinched him in the bathtub replayed in his mind.

"But he liked you." Thor said.

"He almost pinched me while I bathed." Tony said.

"It was a love pinch!" Thor shouted.

"Shh. Thor, calm...caalllllmmmm." Bruce said, taking Thor by the shoulders. "You're going through a lot right now... It's okay. Let's just go back to our room, okay?"

"Yes. I think that's a good idea." Stephen said.

"Come on." Bruce said, slowly talking Thor out to the hallway.

"We'll be right here if you need anything, okay?" Stephen told Thor.

"C-Could you pull a rabbit from a hat for me?" Thor said in tears.

"I'm sorry, Thor. I'm not that kind of wizard." He said, ever so sincerely.

"Why is everything going wrong today?" Thor weeped.

"It's okay, Thor. I have gummy bears and ice cream in our room." Bruce told him.

"You do?" Thor asked.

"No, but I can make some. Chemistry is almost like magic." Bruce said.

"But it can't pull a rabbit out of a hat."

"Okay, bud. Let's go." Bruce said, taking Thor away.

Stephen watched them disappear in the hallway before he closed the door to his and Tony's room.

"Poor Thor. He got really attached to Robert-Tony are you looking at recipes that contain lobster?" Stephen asked as he turned back to see Tony at his desk on one of his computers.

Tony turned to him. "We can't let a good lobster like that go to waste."

"He was Thor's pet. You can't just eat him." Stephen said.

"Let me ask you something..." Tony said. "Have you ever had lobster?"

Stephen put on a serious face and crossed his arms. "I'm vegetarian."

"Oh, yeah." Tony said. "Well, you have no idea what you're missing."

///0///0

"Look Thor, I found some funny cat videos." Bruce said, coming over to Thor with his laptop.

Thor was sitting on his bed, with the blanket wrapped over himself. He had a bowl of gummy bears on his right, and an ice cream bucket in front of him along with some other snacks.

"Are there any black cats?" Thor asked.

"I'm sure they'll have some." Bruce said, sitting down with Thor and played the video. "Look, there's one." He pointed at a black cat running around with a sock on it's tail.

Thor gave a little smile. "It's reminds me of my brother."

Bruce laughed. "Yeah...kinda does." He ate some popcorn.

Thor grabbed a handful of gummy bears and stuffed them in his mouth.

The two watched cats do funny things for about half an hour before deciding to watch Dumbo.

"See? He thought it was the feather that was helping him fly, but he could do it all by himself." Bruce explained.

"Ooooh." Thor nodded as he watched. He was feeling tired after having a good cry. He rested his head on Bruce's shoulder and closed his eyes.

Bruce stopped in the middle of eating a handful of popcorn. His heart beat loudly and his cheeks turned red. He opened his mouth to say something but decided it's be best to say nothing.

A small smile crept on his lips as he continued watching the Disney animated film.