208. DBD - Male Reader

Start from the beginning

   Nea Karlsson had black hair with green tips this time, a red skirt and an unbuttoned red sweatshirt. A typical delinquent in the female version that ran around the parks instead of being in class.

(Y/N): Ah, sorry Nea. I was distracted by my own thoughts...

   She sat next to him and sighed placing her hands under head finally getting some relax from their games.

Nea: We've already talked about it, everyone. It is not worth worrying about it, we would better use our hope to look for a way to get out of this place.

(Y/N): I'm starting to really doubt it. Virgo and those who was here before us left no hints about it, and if Entity is really some form of a higher deity, do you think there is a way to escape something powerful enough?

Nea: Strange... You showed us yourself when you first appeared here... Spark of determination.

(Y/N): Old times, I think. Thanks Mashtyx.

Nea: Heh. Do you want to see some new things with me on my stash? I managed to get some firecrackers out recently, garbage useless things.

(Y/N): It would be...

   The man closed his eyes. Nea did not hear the continuation she looked in his direction, but (Y/N) was not here anymore. She nodded knowing that it was his turn to play Entity game.

Laurie: Nea? Come inside, a new survivor has arrived. His name is Jeff, you know what it will mean?

   Nea sighed, putting her hand on her knee. New killer and again you will need to learn a new game site. I hope (Y/N) missed this place...

 I hope (Y/N) missed this place

*****

   The first thing (Y/N) felt was cold, but as he felt, it had not a major impact on his body, he was immune. The man opened his eyes seeing a new place for the games to the delight of Entity. Not good... Perhaps there will be a new killer, which I know... Michael Myers, what's interesting, I've seen Halloween in my past life... Funny humor has this Entity.

   The young man looked around the area in which he appeared and slowly moved to the center of the building resembling a mountain resort. Oh, there's a generator, first floor, but I do not see totems. I wonder if there is Hex: Ruin.

   (Y/N) began to repair the generator and after a few seconds he heard the first scream. Hmm... It's Dwight, there are no ruin. Seconds passed, and (Y/N) noticed motion on the stairs and saw Kate slowly descending from them and after nodding in his direction without words began to repair the generator. Eh, her dress does not help this time, and those bouncing breasts with every move...

   The generator was almost repaired when both of them internally felt the approaching killer. (Y/N) climbed the stairs slowly, not wanting to make any traces, while Kate hid behind the wooden counter.