"She's strict," Kristy smiled. "I had to learn to, it was hard, and if we didn't pay attention, we had to do it all over again."

"Yeah," Elvin sighed. "Anyways, I'll go and ask for clean water for you two to bathe and some food."

Skyla watched him leave. "It's going to be okay, Kristy. Elvin will come along, and he'll realize what an ass he has been."

Kristy giggled. "I know," she smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay," she said. "The nauseousness has passed, and all I'm feeling is hungry. But I want sweets, is that bad?"

"No," Kristy stood. "You will crave a lot of random things, that's how it is that is what the baby wants. Also, I have been smelling mint mixed with cherries. It's very, faint but it's there."

"I smell cherries," she said. "But mint, I don't know about that, maybe it's coming from the baby."

"Maybe," Kristy smiled. "Anyways, I wonder how the city looks like; I have never been there."

"Me either," she said.

Skyla will have to get adjusted to a lot of new things. The city can be a dangerous place for a single mother. But she won't be alone; she has Kristy and Elvin.

Everything will be alright.

-

Alton looked up at the sky as he laid on a patch of hay. Since the day he left home and came here to Shaun's clan. Alton has been feeling lonely and empty. Alton hates seeing himself in the mirror and looking at the scars.

He doesn't know when he'll go back, but he will take his time. He needs time to unwind and clear his thoughts.

He left without saying anything to anyone, not even his parents, who are alive.

He left at the wrong time.

He even missed his brother's wedding. That is unforgivable.

He sighed. "Skyla," Alton told her he wanted to marry her, and he left. Skyla must is probably pissed off with him. She'll probably never want to see him again. And he can understand that.

"Hey," Alton looked up at Marvis. "Are you going to slack all the time?"

"No," he said. "But give me a few more minutes. I'll go and help with the farm."

"You better," Marvis walked away.

Alton stood and stretched. Even though he lives here, it doesn't mean he gets to slack off. He has to help around with whatever he can.

Alton went to the barn to get a bucket. And there, he sensed someone. Frowning, Alton got ready for anything. But what he found was not pretty. It was a boy, feeding on a cow a vampire.

"Hey," Alton growled. "Don't move."

The boy looked back and hissed. Then he was gone. Why did he say that? Of course, they have speed.

Alton sighed. "I better go and tell everyone."

"Again?" Marvis frowned. "It's the third time this month; what is going on with those vampires? Are they starving to death or something?"

"We need to capture that boy," the Beta said. "And we need to do it fast; we can't risk losing any more cattle. No, better yet, kill the boy."

"No," the Beta's daughter frowned. "Even if the boy is a vampire, his still a child. It's not right to kill him. We need to capture him and ask him what's going on."

"Slyvia, go home," the Beta said. "You are not part of this, didn't I tell you many times not to get involved in men's conversations."

"Let her," Marvis said. "I like her idea."

Alton looked at them.

Recently Marvis became Alpha, as his parents decided to retire and lived a peaceful life. And now it looks like Marvis found his soulmate.

Seeing this made him feel, sick Alton excused himself and stepped out to take a breather.

Alton looked up at the sky and closed his eyes for a moment. Then he heard a loud commotion. Frowning, he saw two men dragging the boy.

The boy had a chain around his neck, and it was choking him.

Alton walked over and snapped the chain. "Hey!" The man growled. "Why did you do that? He could escape."

"Marvis wants him alive and unharmed," Alton said. "You should've had waited before taking action."

If Marvis hadn't come out, things would've had gotten messy.

The boy got placed under lock for the time being.

Whatever is going with the vampires, Marvis will find out?

Alton will continue to live his life, and maybe someday, he'll go home.

And perhaps, marry Skyla.

-------

Skyla Kenzie 19 brown hair, hazel eyes, scent cherries

Alton Lycan dark brown hair brown eyes

Elvin Kenzie: brown curly hair, light blue eyes

Kristy Peace: dark blond hair, dark blue eyes.

Evelina(Mint) Kenzie: red hair, green eyes

Book 1: The Lycans Bride (Anton and Evelyn)~√

Book 2: The Lycans Child (Anibal and Anibal)~√

Book 3: The Lycans Wolf (Shaun and Emma)~√

Book 4: The Lycans Obsession (Skyla and Alton)

Book 5: The Lycan's Love(Elvin and Kristy)

Book 6: The Lycan's Boss (Andre and Grace)

Comment

Vote

Follow

Miss SayaChan