Chapter 21 - Toronto, here we come!

*Suji's POV*

T-Shirts and jeans - check

Sweaters and jackets - check

Socks - check

Shoes and boots - check

Pajamas - check 

Headphones and phone chargers - check

Passport - check

Phone - check

Guitar case and songbook - check

I was packing my bags for the flight when my phone rang. I picked it up.

"Suji, you're all set?" Shawn spoke from the other side.

"Yeah, what about you?" I asked.

"Waiting for the limo. Once I get in I'll text you." he said.

"Okay!" I say and the phone goes off. Within minutes, I got a text from Shawn.

Shawnie Boo💖: Just got in! Be ready💕

You: Done!

I got my bags all ready and headed outside. And the limo just arrived in time. I packed my bags in the trunk. The driver helped me. I then sat down inside next to Shawn.

"Hey!" he flashed me a smile.

"Hi!" I smile back.

"All set?" he asked.

"Yeah, checked everything." I reassured. He simply nodded.

"Toronto, here we come!" he exclaimed. I giggled.

-----

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for Flight 89B to Toronto, Canada. We are now inviting  our First class and Business class passengers to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you." the announcement voice called out as me and Shawn carried our guitar cases and backpacks. We walked up to the boarding gate.

-----

We just got into the flight. We found our seats and sat down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome on-board Flight 89B with service from Los Angeles, USA to Toronto, Canada. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seat-belts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Air Canada. Enjoy the rest of your flight." the voice command called in.

I pulled out my headphones and clicked shuffle. Bad Reputation by Shawn Mendes came in. I couldn't help but think about my past. I was just some random girl singing under showers and in her own room, until I met this beautiful soul, Shawn Mendes and everything changed. Would someone even believe if I told my life story to them? I smile as I hum along to the lyrics. Andy suddenly came to my mind. This song brings back so many memories. This song made me and Andy meet. I wonder where he is now or what he's even doing. I totally lost contact with everyone since I became famous except for my bestie, Sharon. I wonder what everyone is doing right now.

xxxxx