Chapter 15 - Let's hang out (Part 2)

*Suji's POV*

I woke up to my alarm ringing beside my bed. I looked outside my window and the sun was shining bright. It gave me the feeling that today is going to be amazing. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. It said 7:30. Shit! I only have 1 and a half hours to get ready. For a normal day, it was a lot of time for me. But today wasn't anything normal. Today, I have to look good and it takes a lot of time and effort to look good.

I rushed out of my bed to take my shower. In a few minutes, I came out and woke up my sister. She promised me that she would do my makeup. I wore my dress as fast as possible and tied my hair up to a messy bun. My sister woke up and we started with the makeup. With no time I was all done. 

I took a last look at myself at the mirror. I checked the time and it was 8:30. I thought its best to start already. So I said goodbye to my parents and hugged my sister before I got out of the house.

*Skip going to Dunkin' Donuts*

*Shawn's POV*

For the very first time I'm so early waiting for her. And by early, I mean before an hour. A whole hour. And I'm feeling so nervous. I don't know why. What is this feeling? Ugh! I didn't know how time flew but I checked the time and it was already 8:55. She will be here in 5 minutes. Oh My God. I feel my hands shaking and I'm sweating a lot. I've performed in front of so many people but never have I been so nervous. It's not like we're on a date or something but I still am nervous. 

The door flew open and there she came. She was so damn pretty no matter what she wore or how she looked. I felt her beauty from inside. And today, I think she had a glow up because she is 10 times prettier than I saw her at school. I try to be calm.

"Hey!" she said waving at me. I waved back. She walked up to me. I stood up from my seat to give her a hug. 

We took our seats. I can't wait to look at her reaction when I tell her the amazing news.

"What would you like to have?" I ask her.

"I'll just have a Frozen Dunkin' Coffee." she said looking at the menu. The waiter arrived and we ordered. I ordered a chocolate donut and she ordered her drink.

"Is it your favorite drink?" I ask her smiling.

"Yes! No matter when, I always order the Frozen Dunkin' Coffee if I'm in Dunkin' Donuts." she says chuckling. Oh My Gosh she's so cute. I think I'm already full in love with her.

The waiter brought us our drinks and we started sipping into them.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk about, Shawn?" she asked looking up at me.

"Oh yeah, right! Um, yesterday when you sang, someone filmed it and posted it on YouTube and now that video has got viral." I say.

"I know. Its kind of annoying because they already started rumors that we're a thing or whatever." she said giggling. Oh, I love those rumors, because I would be so happy if they became true.

"Yeah! That's not why I wanted to talk to you." I say. Her eyebrows furrowed. She became curious.

"Yesterday, my manager noticed you sing and he even saw your YouTube cover after the performance. He talked with the board members and Island Records would now love to work with you." I reveal the truth eagerly awaiting her cute reaction. She stopped sipping her drink and just stared at me.

"You mean produce songs with me? Like start my career?" she asked with excitement on her face.

"Exactly!" I said.