Chapter 12 - I Know What You Did At School

*Suji's POV*

"I'm home." I shout as I step into my house letting my sister know.

"OMG! Suji, finally!" my sister screams as she runs towards me.

"Why? What's wrong?" I say as I giggle and hug her. She hugged me still screaming into my ears.

"Ow!" I say rubbing my ears. "What's wrong? Tell me!" I say budging her.

"I know everything what happened today at your school. OMG! OMG! OMG! I just watched this video and since then I'm screaming! Ah!" she says screaming and panting from screaming. She shows me her phone playing the video on YouTube. It was the video of me and Shawn singing I Know What You Did Last Summer at school. And it already has like 500k views. Oh My Gosh!

"You're now all over the internet." my sister squeals. 

What the hell? The video got viral before I even got home. Omg! Things really spread fast through the internet. I just stood there shocked as my sister jumped and screamed across the room. The notification sound on my phone broke me from the silence. I took out my phone and swiped down for the notifications. There were 100 notifications on Instagram. Wow, that's a lot!

Wondering what they could be, I opened Instagram. And suddenly there were these 100 people who started following me on Instagram out of nowhere. What the...? Now I had like 3k followers all of a sudden.

It all happens so soon and I need time to take everything in. In a few seconds, I'm from a normal school girl to "The famous girl who duets with Shawn Mendes". WOW! I suddenly heard my stomach grumble so I put my phone away and go to the kitchen to treat myself with something. I search through the shelves and find a granola bar. I remove the package and start munching the granola bar. I walk to the living room and switch on the television. I switch to YouTube to watch some videos while eating. 

The very first video that pops up is a one with the description that says, "Shawn Mendes performs at the Berlin International High!" Great! The whole internet is swarming with videos of Shawn performing at our school. The next video is the one with the description that says, "Shawn Mendes duets with a crazy fan at Berlin International High!" Why are there only videos of today?  

Annoyed, I switch off the TV and pick up my phone from the table. I see that I have 10 messages. I open it to see 2 messages from an unknown number and 8 messages from Sharon.

Unknown: Hey!

Unknown: Shawn Mendes here.😘

OMG! SHAWN MENDES JUST TEXTED ME!!!

Wait, we exchanged numbers at school, right? Of course he can text me. I am so stupid freaking out for everything. I reply back.

You: Hey Shawn. Thank you again for sharing me your number.😊

I go back to open the messages from Sharon.

Sharon-One&Only💖: GIRL!!!

Sharon-One&Only💖: WHERE ARE YOU??? WHY CAN'T I REACH YOU???

Sharon-One&Only💖: AND WHY AREN'T YOU TODAY AT SCHOOL???

Sharon-One&Only💖: DON'T TRY TO SCARE ME BECAUSE IT'S TOTALLY WORKING!!!😭😭😭

Sharon-One&Only💖: IF YOU DON'T REPLY ME SOON, I'M GONNA CRY!!!😭😭😭

Sharon-One&Only💖: Seriously tho, you're scaring the hella out of me.😥😥😥 

Sharon-One&Only💖: I'm so freaking SCARED!!!😱😱😱

Sharon-One&Only💖: Are u okay? PLEASE REPLY!!!😨😨😨

SHIT! I totally forgot about Sharon! How can I be so stupid? I'm so not a good friend. How can I forget my bestie??? Ugh! I thought of messaging her after my flight but I totally got carried away. Oh My God and she only uses Caps when she's freaked out. She must have been really scared. I must text her ASAP!

You: Hey Sharon❤! I'm so sorry for not texting or for not informing you.😪 I thought Andy would have told you🤔. I couldn't tell anyone a good goodbye since everything happened all of a sudden. So sorry girl😭. I know you were freaked out. So sorry for not informing but I'm right now in Germany.😥 Just call me if you are free because a lot happened since I came here. Good stuff!!!😂😂😂😍😍😍Hope you're not angry at me btw.😊💕 Love you girl!💖💖💖

I typed a big text and sent it awaiting anxiously for her reply. I hope she isn't angry at me. I know she would understand my situation.

My phone buzzes and I see that Shawn has replied me. I open the message.

Shawn: No prob! I'm happy to help you!💕

Shawn: Oh and btw, do you maybe wanna hang out wit me tomorrow? I'll be here in Berlin for 2 more weeks and tomorrow my crew takes an off so would be fun to do something. And I have to talk to you about something important so yeah.😂😘😋

HOLY CRAP!!! I'm fainting! SHAWN MENDES JUST ASKED ME TO HANG OUT WITH HIM!!! I'M GOING TO HANG OUT WITH THE SHAWN MENDES!!!

xxx