My family means everything to me

Izzie's: POV

I woke up at the hospital and Avril hugged me gently. I kissed her lips and she smiled.

"I thought I would never see you again!" she said. "I'll never leave you!" I replied.

"How are you feeling?" asked dad. "I'm tired and my body hurts like hell!" I said. "You'll be fine!" he replied.

"Maria sacrificed her life to save me!" I said. "Poor Sebastian, Tommy and Dia!" I said. "She'll always be in their hearts!" replied Fred.

"I love all of you so much, my family means everything to me!" I said. "We love you too!" replied Adam. "You're the best girlfriend I could ever ask for!" said Avril. "Thank you!" I replied.

***

I visited the cemetery a week later and I sat in front of my godmother's grave. I gave her a red rose and tears ran down my cheeks. I miss her so much.

Marianna Ratliff
March, 8th, 1982
July 15th, 2016

"She was a wonderful woman!" said Sauli. "Yes!" I replied. "I miss her very much!" he said. "Me too!" I replied.

Etta licked my hand and wagged her tail. I stroked her fur and I saw joy in her beautiful dark eyes.

"You can play with her whenever you want or go for walks!" said Sauli. "Thank you!" I replied. "Maria would have liked it!" he said. "Yes, she would!" I replied with a smile.

glitterybearforever Happy Birthday❤️ I wish you an amazing day.

Maria is sittning on a cloud while she's watching her family❤️ I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~