I had so much fun tonight

Izzie's: POV

We were watching a horror movie. Avril was holding my hand. She's so cute when she's scared.

A woman gave us rude glances. I gave her the middle finger. Avril were smiling proudly.

The movie ended after two hours. We went out of the cinema and the air was chilly.

"I had so much fun tonight!" said Avril. "Me too!" I replied. "Did you see the woman's face?" she asked. "Yes!" I said laughing. "It was so funny!" replied Avril.

"Would you like to meet my partens?" I asked. "Sure!" she said. "I just hope they don't embarrassing me!" I replied. "My dad is the same!" said Avril. "We have so much in common!" I replied.

"The fate probably wanted us to be together!" said Avril. "I'm glad I met you, I feel so lucky!" I replied. "I feel the same!" she said.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and looked into her blue eyes. I covered her mouth with a kiss. Avril kissed me back.

***

"Dad and Fred, meet my girlfriend Avril!" I said. "It's very nice to meet you!" replied Adam. "The same!" she said. "We're so proud of you two!" replied Fred. "Thank you!" we both said.

"Thank you for not embarrassing me!" I replied. "We would never do that!" said dad. "Sure!" I replied.

"Your family is amazing!" said Avril. "Thank you for being here for Izzie!" replied Fred. "She's the love of my life!" she said. I was blushing sweetly. "It's true!" said Avril. "I believe you!" I replied.

Izzie and Avril are so cute together💕 I love them so much❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~