You deserve love and happiness

Marianna's: POV

I visited Adam a week later. He was so happy to see him. We went to the living room and talked.

"Something's wrong!" said Adam. "It's nothing!" I replied. "You can tell me everything!" he said. "I miss being in love!" I replied. "Aww!" said Adam.

"But everytime I fall in love, I get my heart broken!" I replied sadly. "You deserve love and happiness!" he said. "Thank you, Adam!" I replied. "You'll find true love, trust me!" he said with a smile in his face. "You're a true friend!" I replied. "I'm always here for you!" he said.

***

I went around in town and decided to go into a cafe. A blonde guy was sitting on a table. I walked to him and he had sky blue eyes.

"Hey!" he said. "Hey!" I replied. "My name is Sauli Koskinen!" he said. I had trouble to pronounce his name correctly. "I'm Marianna!" I replied. "You've a beautiful name!" he said.

He's so kind and funny. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He is so handsome, he's the man of my life.

"We are soulmates and I can't wait to spend my life with you!" I said with a smile in my face. "Me either!" replied Sauli. My heart skipped a beat.

He took my hand and we walked out. "I know we have just met and barely know each other. But would you like to be my girlfriend?" asked Sauli hopefully. "I'd love to!" I said happily.

He smiled and kissed me. I did the same. This was the start of something beautiful.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I'm so happy for Maria and Sauli. They're a beautiful couple❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~