We're so proud of you

Adam's: POV

My boyfriend came over next day. "Fred!" I said happily and hugged him. "Hey babe!" he replied with a smile on his face.

We walked to a restaurant to eat lunch.
"What's it?" he asked. "I can't stop thinking about your smile!" I said. "You're so sweet!" replied Fred.

"I'm so glad I found you, you saved my life!" I said. "I'm glad I found you as well!" he replied and gave me a kiss.

"I love you so much!" I said. "I love you too and I'll always be here for you, no matter what!" he replied. "Thank you!" I said. "You're welcome!" he replied.

Three months ago, I was a different person. I lived my life and didn't care what people think.

I partyed and drank too much. I hated my life and everything. I started drinking and take drugs to get over the grief of my husband and my daughter.

I was hanging out with wrong people and I was losing myself. I saw no happiness in my life. I was ready to reunited with my family.

But then I met a wonderful guy with a heart of gold. He brought me back to life and he made me feel happy again.
My heart was filled with love and happiness.

Fred means everything to me because, I wouldn't be here today without him.

***

Tommy's: POV

I saw a woman parking her car outside the house. She went to the door and rang the doorbell.

"What's she's doing here?" asked mom. "I've no idea!" I said. Mom went to open the door.

"Good day, Mrs. Jones!" replied Dia. "It's me Matthew, but my name is Marianna now!" she said. "Omg, you're so beautiful!" replied mom. "Thanks mom!" said Maria.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Tommy, you've a sister now!" said Dia. "Hey Tommy!" replied Marianna. "You look amazing!" I said. "We're so proud of you!" replied mom. "Thanks guys, it means a lot!" she said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I love Adam and Fred's relationship❤️ I'm also so happy for Marianna❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~