This is for my family

Adam's: POV

I had a meeting with Jason in an abandoned house. I drove to the place and get out of the car.

I went in and waited. "Nice to see you Adam!" said Jason. "Nice to see you too!" I replied coldly. "Nice place!" he said. "Yeah!" I replied.

What do you want?" he asked. "I want revange on my family!" I said coldly. That stupid brat should've died too!" replied Jason. "You've ruined her whole life!" I said. "Like I care!" he replied. "How can you live with yourself?" I asked.

He pushed me to the ground and hit my face with a gun. He broke my lip, I felt blood taste in my mouth.

I get up and pointed the gun at him. "This is for my family!" I said and shot him. I saw him fall to the ground.

Suddleny I heard another shot. My head began spinning and I felt very dizzy. No scream left my mouth.

The mechanical smell of blood hung like a thick fog in the air. I coughed heavily and threw up blood.

My heart began to beat slower and slower. I couldn't hold my eyes open and everything went black.

***

Jason's: POV

"Well done Cody!" I said. "Thanks boss!" he replied. "No one will suspect you!" I said with a smirk in my face. "What shall we do with him?" asked Cody. "Just leave him here, let him bleed to death!" I said.

Karma will find you and it won't end well.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~