You are a wonderful girl

Izzie's: POV

Adam took me to the mall next day. He bought new clothes and books to me. I don't understand why he's so kind to me? I don't deserve it.

After that we went to an ice cream bar. He ordered a blueberry ice cream to me, he told me it was Taylor's favorite.

"I'm not used to kindness!" I said. "You are a wonderful girl, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!" replied Adam. "Thank you!" I said.

"Oh, I almost forgot, Sabby asked me to give this jacket to you!" he replied. "It's a Serpents jacket!" I said. "She wants you to join the gang!" he replied.

"I can't!" I said. "Why not?" asked Adam. "It's a long story!" I said. "Well, I won't force you!" he replied. I picked up my phone and texted Amy.

Izzie
Can I come home to you today?

Amy
Sure😊

Izzie
Great❤️

Amy
Here's my address

"Who are you texting with?" asked Adam. "A friend!" I said. "It makes me so happy!" he replied. "She's very kind and caring!" I said. "What's her name?" asked Adam. "Amy!" I said.

***

"I'm so glad you could come!" said Amy and gave me a hug. "Me too!" I replied. "I love your hoddie!" she said. "Thanks, Adam bought it for me!" I replied.

"Close your eyes!" said Amy. I did as she said. "Your outfit is complete!" she said. I opened my eyes and gasped softly. "What do you think?" asked Amy. "I love it!" I said. "The jacket suits you!" she replied.

"You really want me to join the Serpents gang?" I asked. "Yes, Taylor would have been so proud!" said Amy. "I want to join!" I replied. "Yay!" she said happily. We both started laughing.

Izzie is officially the new member of the Serpents gang💚

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~