I'm not like your dad, I never will be

Izzie's: POV

"There's a great movie on tv tonight!" said Sabby. I was checking my phone and saw a text messages from an unknown person. Meet me at Whyte Wyrm. "Izzie, are you listening to me?" she asked. "Sorry Sabby, I gotta go!" I said and left school.

I arrived to the bar and walked in. Members of the Serpent gang was there as well. I swallowed nervously.

"Isabelle!" said a man. I turned around and saw my dad. "It's Izzie now!" I replied coldly. "I've missed you so much!" said Jason. "You tried to kill me!" I replied. "I didn't mean it!" he said.

(Jason now)

(Jason now)

"You killed two innocent people and made my life into a living hell!" I replied angrily. "Can't we forget it and be a family again?" he asked. "Over my dead body!" I said.

"So you're a Serpent now!" asked Jason. "Problem?" I asked coldly. "I knew you were going to be like me!" he said proudly. "I'm not like you dad, I never will be!" I replied. "You will be like me one day!" he said.

"Adam is a much better father, than you!" I yelled. Dad raised his hand and slapped me across the cheek. Tears filled my eyes. "I am your father and you obey me!" he shouted. "I hate you!" I yelled again.

He grapped my wrist and his eyes shone of hate. "You should have died that day!" he said. "You're hurting me!" I sobbed. "Betray your gang or I will kill your precious family!" said Jason threatening.

"I won't betray my friends!" I replied. "I hope Adam don't mind a little visit!" said Jason with a smirk on his face. "Fine, I do it, please just don't hurt him!" I replied. "I'm proud of you!" he said.

***

I arrived back to school and went to the common room. Cassandra was chatting with her friends. I went up to her with a smirk on my face.

"What do you want?" she asked. "I love your hair!" I said. "Thanks!" replied Cassie. "Is it a new dress? you look amazing!" I said. "I bought it yesterday!" she replied. "You could be a rockstar!" I said. "Aww, you're so sweet!" replied Cassandra.

I saw Sabby coming towards us. I began kissing Cassie. I saw the hurtful look in her eyes. "I hate you!" yelled Sabrina and ran away crying.

Haven't you ruining your daughter's life enough, Jason?

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~