Chapter 1: Unexpected Meeting

(Story to undergo editing as things go on, it will take time before the whole thing is properly editied. By editing, this means that the first 24 chapters while their ideas will continue to be used from here on out, they will actually be changed and upgraded to fit the style of the latest chapters... this beginning is horrible in my opinion lol, but, the new one will be much MUCH better this time. Newbies, if you would like, you may read the old chapters, but, your choice lol. Have a nice day all)

(Y/N) POV:

"Yes! Bye bye Cesare Borgia!" I laugh as I finally beat the main villain of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I look over to the poster in the corner (f/c) walled room. The picture the poster sported was of Ezio Auditore, one of my favorite assassins, and he is the best out there. (A/N: I actually have looked this up, generally Ezio is the world's most favorite and best assassin out there, don't believe me, look it up.)

Looking at the poster I smile, imagining how cool it would be if I actually got to meet Ezio, or any of the other Assassin's for that matter. Looking around my room, I see all the posters I have; mainly all of them are assassins. Going Altair Ibn La Ahad, Claudia and Ezio Auditore, La Volpe, Federico Auditore, Jacob and Evie Frye, Connor/Haytham/Edward Kenway, Arno Dorian, Desmond Miles, and some templars such as Shay Patrick Cormac. Unfortunately for me, I do not have the Assassin's from the movies, or some others from the games.

*Random time skip cause author~kun is lazy as heck*

I finished playing Brother and just sat there, staring at the screen, contemplating what the heck had just happened there. My hand over my face as I sit in my bean bag chair, still staring at the screen in disbelief. (Literally me when I finished the game.)  Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. Most likely just my (random four legged pet)  I thought.

I moved my hand away from my mouth only for someone else to cover it again. Their grip was strong and rough. Out of terror I squeaked, never did I ever imagine I could make that noise.

The stranger turned me around and growled out in a British accent, "Where have you brought me?" The stranger was dressed in a blue cloak. I looked him over quickly, immediately noticing the symbol on his belt. H-he's an assassin!  I thought to myself, fear slowly draining from my system. Why you ask? Because I love this game to darned much.

Arno removed his gloved hand from my mouth and put his hidden blade up to my neck. I spoke quickly, and to the assassins' surprise, happily. "You're in my house in the America's. My name's (Y/N) (L/N). If I'm mistaken, do correct me, but.. Are you Arno Dorian? A French Assassin?"

A flash of anger overcame Arno's cold black eyes, but soon turned to surprise. "How do you know my name." he once again growls out, his voice low and cold.

"You're in the future, another dimension at that. The French Revolution is over.." I whispered out, slightly shaking in fear again.

Arno notices and backs up, allowing me to see several other people in my room.

My posters, all of the characters in them, they vanished. And reappeared in front of me. My (E/C) eyes widen in shock and excitement. (Come on, who wouldn't be excited to see the Assassins in your room with you, as long as Edward and Ezio are tame it would be pretty cool.) I watch them all look around my room in wonder.

Stuttering in excitement, I exclaim, "Y-you're all Assassin's From the Creed!" An now I'm in trouble. All eyes are on me. Altair comes over to me while I reach into a drawer in my room and pull out a custom made Creed Symbol necklace. Altair voice sounded from underneath the hood of his cloak, "Nothing is true." he starts, while I finish with "Everything is permitted."

The assassin's all look at each other before turning back to me, their eyes telling me everything without them saying a 

"Welcome to the 21st century, of the second dimension."

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I spent a couple days trying to write this and see if it was okay to use so yeah. Please leave comments on things I can fix or change! I want to improve my writing skills! Happy Reading Dragon Riders!