shopping for baby joel + date night!

Start from the beginning

"Satisfied, baby boy?" Scott asks Mitch.

"Both Joel and I are. Thank you, baby." Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

Scott grins in contact, sipping his coffee as he drives.

"You're welcome, handsome." Scott says to Mitch

Scott drives to the mall and finds a place to park close enough to the door a little while later.

"Thank God we found a close spot! I know I'm not in the third trimester yet but I'm already having back pain. Where do you wanna go first, baby?" Mitch says to Scott as he fixes his hair in the mirror.

Scott nods as he rubs Mitch's thigh.

"Do you want to do furniture shopping first?" Scott asks Mitch.

"Yes! Oh, I am so excited to plan Joel's nursery! You, Liam and Hudson did such a good job painting his nursery." Mitch says to Scott with excitement and Scott smiles at Mitch.

"Thank you, baby. The boys loved helping me. Let's do that first then." Scott says getting out of the car and goes around to help Mitch out of the car.

"Thank you, love. Joel is going to kick like a mad man now. He must have really loved that cake pop." Mitch says with a giggle as he rubs his baby bump.

Mitch then puts Scott's jacket on and holds Scott's hand. 

Scott chuckles, kissing Mitch's hand as they walk into the mall. Scott then holds the door for Mitch when they get to the door.

"Such a gentlemen! Oh my God, there's the baby store! I don't think we have been here since Amelia was a newborn." Mitch says to Scott.

"I can't believe how big she is now." Scott says with his hand on his heart.

"Oh my God, me either. She was talking to Joel today and she kept saying "I love you, Joel." and it was so cute. I just hope she doesn't get jealous." Mitch says to Scott.

Scott nods, going to the baby store, beginning to walk through it.

"She is really good with sharing though." Scott says to Mitch rubbing his back.

"That's true. But she loves her Daddy and Papa time. I think preschool is going to help her too. She will be busy with that." Mitch says to Scott.

"Oh, definitely. Playing with all the other kids will definitely help her too." Scott says to Mitch.

"I think Hana, Harper, Wren, Benson, Owen, Levi and Henry are all gonna be in her class. Like how are they all in the same class?" Mitch says with a giggle.

Scott chuckles, looking at the different cribs.

"It's like they know those are all of Amelia's friends." Scott says with a chuckle.

"They must know! And oh I love that black crib over there, my gosh! Oh my gosh, this is so pretty. This whole set looks really nice, babe." Mitch says to Scott.

Scott looks it over before agreeing with Mitch.

"Oh, I really like that too, actually." Scott says, running his fingers over the wood.

"I'm obsessed with it! I think this maybe baby boy's furniture set!" Mitch says happily.

"I think so too! I really like it." Scott says, looking over the furniture once more.

"It is a little expensive but the crib can be turn into a toddler and then a full bed. Which is good. Amelia's crib did that too. And we should order it now, babe. I would be so mad if it sold out." Mitch says with a chuckle.