«11: No Label (Part 2)»

After that, both started to get serious and discussed things to each other about the future plans on Heechul. Lisa brought food in the room because it's dinner time. She bought it to the nearest resto. While Jungoo was identifying who the shooter was.

8pm when they call it a night. Both of them were tired especially Lisa. Jungkook hopped in and Lisa started driving. In the middle of road, the tire got flat and the pair had to put the motor on the side. There are no houses, few vehicles passing by, no people, only woods surrounding them.

"Now what." Lisa leaned on her motor and closed her eyes. She doesn't feel anyone with her right now. Probably Jungkook went somewhere to find shelter.

"Hey, Lis, I found a hut there, shall we?"

¤¤¤

Lisa hugged and rubbed herself due to the coldness of the weather. She was sitting on the hut stairs, staring to the woods and stars. She sighed.

I miss you mom.

Without her knowing, a first drop of tear fell on her left eye, which only means, pain.

"Mind if I join?" Jungkook appears right beside her. She nodded and noticed a red wine on his hand.

"Where did you get that?"

"I brought it." She scoffed at him in disbelief. Jungkook opened it and offered Lisa a shot. She rejected his offer, so he just drunk the wine on the bottle himself. Lisa can't take it, she grabbed the wine and drink from it too.

An hour has passed and the pair decided to go inside and rest. The wine bottle is already empty.

Jungkook stared at her sideview. Her eyes was closed and her mouth a bit parted. She feels so uncomfortable of Jungkook's staring.

"Stop staring kook."

"I just can't help staring at you." He stated.

"What's wrong with my face?" She began wiping her face and Jungkook chuckled and leaned into her shoulder that made Lisa startled.

"You're not bad afterall."

Lisa chuckled and replied "They got to see my bad side when they do something to me that my eyes doesn't like kook."

Jungkook hummed in response.

Both of them stared at the full moon, then suddenly he intertwined their hands.

"Isn't the moon more beautiful today?" Lisa asked smiling, she remembers when she was a toddler how her mom and she, sitting in the roof staring to moon and sharing thoughts about their future.

She closed her eyes and again, a tear fell. She still smiled. She let out a long sigh. She then felt him squeezing her hands and massaging it.

"It is, but you're more beautiful if you're my girlfriend." He grinned.

Her eyes shot back open and smacked his arm. She kinda blushed a little and he noticed it. It made him smile.

"What the fuck Jeon." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'm just making you smile, Lis. Don't take it seriously." He said while grinning.